Is SimpleFx.com a legit broker?

Hello every one need your inputs regarding simplefx.com. Is it legit. Im a newbie and would like to start forex trading. Thank in advance for the help.

I would suggest that you start your trading with a ECN Forex Broker :slight_smile:

What made you select them? What causes you to have doubts about them? Do your due diligence to fins the answers. I would not rush my broker selection. The brokers I trade with, I met in person which is a step many decide to not take. It is a personal decision, but showing up unannounced asking to meet can tell you a lot about the broker you want to trade with.

^^
I Choose OANDA…
So far has no problem ^%^…

I have no experience with the broker, never heard of them and would not risk money to trade with someone I never heard about. Do you know anyone trading there? Do you know anyone running the show?
Please read below for general approach when choosing the broker . We covered the subject in our Zoo .

5 Things To Think About When Choosing a Broker!

You know, you can find out can the broker be trusted and is it regulated from reviews. For example, I have chosen Opteck, because I’ve checked from Opteck review that it is the most suitable for me.

I tested SimpleFX demo account for a month without any problems. Week ago I switched to real acc, will post here my progress and feelings about this broker.

Go with ECN, check their reviews in FPA, and look at the company profile. You will get a clear picture to choose a broker.
Initally deposit small amount after couple of months, depsit more based on your experiance.

any news on this broker?

https://www.forexbrokerz.com/reviews/stay-away-1

thats all I’ve found though, and I’m only checking them out because all these damn advertisements everywhere. Been using OANDA practice account and its been great for learning, I liked it’s mobile app much more than MT4’s

Went to check out their site and I didn’t see anything concerning regulation. Also they offer anonymous Bitcoin accounts that’s a big red flag, any regulated forex broker would not be able to do that in order to avoid money laundering charges.

Bottom line: I’d stay very far away from this one, to avoid stories that touch.

Yes, do it, send all of your money to an unregulated broker located in somebody’s server farm in Macedonia and Nigeria.

You Just Can’t Make This Stuff Up VIPER