Is the CMT course any good?

Hi, I’m looking at the CMT books, levels 1 to 3, just wondered if anyone had any experience with them? It’s just one of many educational products I’m looking at, Im trying to find the all-in-one package that will take me from intermediate to pro level trader

Judging by views of this post, I don’t think anyone has ever heard of it. Most probably typical BS and charge you crazy money. Do they provide any free lesson you can make your own opinion? It doesn’t matter how much they charge but how much you would gain to get to pro level. And just to bear in mind, their system may not be suitable for you but you won’t know until you buy their program. You could find their stuff online and see what they actually teach. I went to local company which is known nationally and well advertised but their free seminar told me that they are looking for people to pay their salary as they trade with their specific software, most probably pay for “insider” data (monthly subscription) and believe me, you want to know trading to make your decision based on what price action tells you. It’s like asking others about certain make and model of a car you wish to buy. And I say it’s too expensive and breaks down year after your purchase and you won’t experience it as you would be driving it differently. Trading is like any other business … it won’t stop after one course and you will be developing yourself every day after that course and enhancing their base knowledge. If you have that money pay for it and let us know. If you don’t then you better find something that’s proven to work, it’s almost free and make that money first and then buy another course.
I have found my mentor and his free stuff available on internet made me a better trader. Didn’t pay a penny.

Exactly; no idea on it! Besides, you added the real scenario of so called paid course! BabyPips School is much valuable.

BabyPips is certainly a good start but as it name suggests it’s beginner’s stuff, and abrucefx claims to be intermediate.

Then what? I’m not interested to compare Babypips Course with any unknown course.

It depends on where do you want to take your trading experience to. If trading is just your playground then babypips could be enough if you grasp strategies available here. If you want to take trading further, then you will need to study other successful traders and blend it all together. Lost art of today is “reading” and that’s what I would suggest new aspiring traders but they will try to avoid it and wait for someone to “serve” their strategy on silver plate which everyone knows will never happen.

There are known courses which I wasn’t happy with at all and then I found one that filled all gaps and answered all my questions.

Since I was flagged once, and I can’t promote his work. Clue is everyone here on babypips hate him for being arrogant and selfish (when he was young).

Who is searching, will find it no matter what it is. Course, good mentor, success, money, financial freedom, you name it.

Hello, you dont need that to make money [many ways] from the market, as a retail, but professionally speaking it certainly is an asset.

No need; even I am not interested! Thanks.

I speak in the best interest of others… you speak for yourself and that tells a lot.

Best part is to answer when no one is asking.

CMT can be useful only when it comes to market “tools”. What is most important is your skills and experience if you want to handle bigger client.

Your link flagged in; that tells the Story! But thanks for your effort.