Is there a broker offers 24 Hours trading USD/RUB?

Hi there!

Is there a broker that offers 24 hours trading for USD/RUB?

I have accounts with IC Markets and Dukascopy. The both are offer between the hours 10:00 - 23:00.

I really appreciate If you can check your broker hours for USD/RUB by right clicking on the pair and then clicking specifications.
hours

I am not logged in at the moment. Just use a Forexchief demo account, check for yourself and see. Thank me later.

Yes you can trade USDRUB OTC. For example if you check USDRUB in trading view you can see that it fluctuates when MOEX is closed. It means they get the feed somewhere else.

Yes. You are right. I checked Forex.com, and IDC at tradingview. Trading is open 24 hours. I just need to find which brokers allow that. I think I will download dozens of MT4, open demo account and check the session myself. I just don’t want to install dozens of software to my PC thats why I asked fellows here them to check it. But no one helped :frowning:

No, it’ll consume a lot time. Start from checking their webpages with contract specifications like this Forex Trading with HotForex | Forex Broker And the brokers who offer this feature you can ask about their liquidity sources (particularly on USDRUB).

I can give you names of brokers I am using: admiralmarkets and turnkeyforex. I mostly get time to trade actively only late in the night. So I have no choice but to use these brokers. Turnkeyforex for instance allows trading all pairs (including USDRUB) at all times, their trading hours are 00:05 to 24:00 Monday to Friday. But for all those who have time and can trade during the day must do so. There’s greater volatility and therefore better trading opportunities.

Thank you Don!
I opened an account with Fusion Markets, they offer 24 hours session for USDRUB, too.