Is there a free similar trading view websites because trading view is not?

is there a free similar trading view websites because trading view is not ?

1 Like

You should be able to find a free option but it will have limitations compared to paid. Otherwise what do you want to use TradingView for to help you find something else that may suit your needs?

I am using tradingview, firstly as demo, now connected to a live account and pay $155 for one year for my package. There may be somewhat cheaper subscription as well. I found its vectorized graphic, options, specialized “community’s” indicators and flexibility excellent and handy. It works like a little Adobe Illustrator, but never forget, this glow doesn’t make you better or worse in trading. It is just like as you would have a better car, you are the driver. :slight_smile:

I thought if I can’t make 155 profit in a year it is still not a huge cost, on the other hand if I spent only 1000 for a first live account, this is 15%, at 3000 is 5% extra and so on. This is a very personal question and decision.

My suggestion (tip) is to open an account at a broker listed on the Tview (they are reliable enough) and start with some small account that fits you. (Don’t do it with only few hundreds!) If you are ok and at least at breakeaven on demo.

TradingView is excellent, it has so many features it will take a while to find all of them. I subscribed, about $15 per month. Well worth it. Then I signed up with OANDA, and they have a deal where Oanda will reimburse the cost of a one year subscription. You get the money as a trading credit on your Oanda account.

I think the Investing.com is good.