Is there a multi time frame & multi pairs trend indicators for MT4?

I’m not sure if this is the right section, if not, mods kindly move it to the right section.

Anyway, I’m looking for a multi pair & multi time frame “TREND” indicator.

I’ve seen one but it’s a paid indicator and it doesn’t have any trial. Any free indicator that you can recommend?

Check out the 3 ducks thread. It touts a 4hr/1hr/5min view of the market. Also I believe it gets you looking at the market in a consistent way.

@PerchTird

Is there a section there where I can see the indicator? Seemed like it’s for old members only?

I believe the first few posts by the captain explain it.

1 Like

Like Perch Tird says, look in the first few posts. I believe there is a link to a free pdf that explains the system, but basically you just place a 60sma on your chart and save it, then you can look at it in any time frame

Namaste

For weird reason, I’m not seeing any download link on the first few posts. Am I required to have like minimum posts for me to be able to see it?

Can you guys pls. post the direct link?

Page 1, post 1, its the 1st link ( takes you to his blog site where theres a download button on the right)

@eddieb

This one? Captain Currency

I’m only seeing an ebook.

Anyway are we guys on the same page? I looking for an indicator that will analyze the chart for me and I will place in MT4 not the actual system and how it works.

Indicators dont analyse charts. All they do is show us a visual representation of what has already happened.
We, as traders, then have to make our own interpretation of what this means, and that is what the 3 Ducks System and others try to help us do.

@eddieb

I explained it very poorly. My bad

Yup that’s what I looking for, indicators showing what just happened or currently happening (trend).

The 60sma in 3 ducks would be a good one to start with. Nice and straightforward, easy to set up
Good luck

Trend is simple to define… two moving averages show it clearly

No real need for a scanner.

I trade 26 charts, flipping back and forth between them all day long. I know the trend on each from that.

Place Macd alert on your charts, or awesome oscillator… that will tell you trend

Or a moving crossover alert like 30 and 60

No need for a scanner!