Is there a printable PDF ebook of School of Pipsology?

Google brought me to this website when I was looking for forex education. Found the School of Pipsology forex training. Looks like this is a free goldmine for anyone who wants to learn forex from A to Z.

I am wondering, if there is a printable PDF ebook for this entire course (Preschool to Graduation)? Or if anyone has copy/pasted everything and made a PDF version themselves? I have a tough time reading on the screen so I always print and read from there.

Would greatly appreciate anyone if they can share this entire course in a PDF version.

Cheers!

4 Likes

I thin you’ll have to do that yourself - good begiiners guide tho’

2 Likes

you can do this if you like

you can quickly (Quickly, meaning a few hours hehe) Copy and past each page (for your own personal use of course) to a word document

you can then save that word doc as .pdf

Voila , instant printable PDF of school of pipsology

yes i have
hehe

but, TECHNICALLY … if i gave it to you , it would be a breach of copyright.
i did it to have a copy for myself, not to piss off babypips.

also, we are talking about a few hours of copy and paste here

Just do it yourself mate
i did

and why did i do it ?
well, i’m a fan of preserving useful information

and babypips will undergo certain version changes of it’s information

when i was a newbie, i thought it would be a good idea to record the changes if there were any (but there were not, for a long time)

Just do it yourself
this site is not about everyone spoon feeding you information
it’s about HELPING YOU with YOUR RESEARCH and progression

but, YOU HAVE TO DO THE WORK
ok mate (not being rude) but… if you want to achieve success in forex. YOU HAVE TO DO THE WORK

when you go to TAFE, or Uni you don’t ask the guy next to you “can i copy your book” or "can we share yours"
you go to the book shop and buy your own copy for over a $100 like everyone else did.

be cool

Thanks for the advice. Didn’t realize what I asked could be considered as spoonfeeding - my bad. I don’t think its copyright violation since giving someone the PDF that you compiled is almost equivalent to giving someone the link to the School of Pipsology course which is available for free for everyone. Would be a copyright if the intent was commercial or if you had purchased the course. I could be wrong too. Anyways, I’ll go ahead and do it myself. Looking to learn tons over here and make new connections. :slight_smile:

Cheers and peace!

5 Likes

don’t take it personally … ok
it’s just we get A HELL OF A LOT of newbies asking the same thing over and over
information for no effort put in or for free.

we like to encourage people to find things out for themselves, it makes you a better trader.

No… IT IS COPYRIGHT
you see,
Giving someone the link (is approved by babypips)
COPYING THEIR INFORMATION (that’s one thing in itself , if you are doing it for personal use)
but, SHARING THAT AROUND hehe this is where the line gets draw in the sand

You need PRIOR WRITTEN NOTIFICATION AND APPROVAL
so… if babypips says… OK
then ok mate

but honestly, to ask them is to rub them the wrong way.

you are wrong
commercial or otherwise
WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION, Sharing of it is illegal
it comes down to control
Free or not, they want to control it

because, here’s an example
what if someone copied a lesson on the site that says

1 standard Lot is equal to $10 per pip
now let’s say that someone edited that accidentally or purposely and changed it to $100 or $1 per pip

now what if someone wanted to sue babypips for inaccurate information,
but that guy had distributed like 100,000 copies over the internet

there is a question of liability and babypips being the creators of the content CHOOSE to give it away for free
AND they therefore CHOOSE if YOU or I can share it around

at the moment THEIR CHOICE is , No we can’t
Free or not, Commercial or not

but i understand your point of view anyway, and it’s the point of view of most people,
but this is about law, not personal opinion

so… yeah.
it’s a funny little beast

Cheers and peace to you to dude.

Yes, with your explanation, you do make sense. I’ll just do the copy/pasting myself. Looking forward to learning a lot here. :slight_smile: Thanks for taking the time to answering my queries. Appreciate it.

1 Like

You’re Welcome mate, anytime

Why doesn’t BP offer a paid version in a pdf?

I didn’t know about this book, thanks for the reference

hi I am looking for a pdf version too of the 11 courses of school of pipsology. this is not for me but for my son. would you be able to email me a pdf or word version please? Sabrina

Sabrina, you can simply follow the instructions and everything will simply go on from that much anyway. How do you plan to get it going with that reason ? Cause I am really not sure if that pipsology school are still relevant to some level.