Is there a WhatsApp group?

Hi y’all am Vincent from kenya :kenya:. Am 20 years old. I joined this forex world because at this second floor age, one’s mind can be everywhere and that makes it hard to make alot of decision. I chose forex to be one of my life time skill and use it to neutralize my emotions and strengthen my mindset towards everything that am doing. Having completed this course am looking forward to start working on my trading plan. I thank Babypips for offering this opportunity and i look forward to always working with them.

3 Likes

Hi @lesky_ly!

Before anything else, welcome to the BabyPips community. We’re happy to have you!

Unfortunately, we do not offer any services on WhatsApp, nor are we affiliated with any organization that does. Should you want to interact with fellow traders to share your opinions and experiences, BabyPips.com’s forums is the perfect place to do so!

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Penelopip

3 Likes

Welcome! Start demo!

No need for a Whatsapp group because this forum does the exact same thing and allows you to be in contact with other like minded traders.

2 Likes

Welcome Vincent! Congratulations on finishing the School of Pipsology! Lots of friendly people here so don’t be afraid to ask if you need any help. See you around!

Welcome, man! You have already passed a certain path, so I wish you didn’t stop. Trading is indeed a specific sphere where its important to pay attention to emotions control and have right mindset. And, undoubtedly, it helps to train your abilities to counter different challenges.
That is why I like trading and I believe you will like it, too, regardless any result you will have. Start off with the demo account and let’s move mountains!

ok …butt aked for that…that weird i knew from the start that you dont…was i dreaming? this counts for the takeaway contest? haha

1 Like