Is there any age limit for fx trading?

Please house, kindly enlighten me whether there is any age limit for forex trading business? E.g. above 70+ because of health hazard. Please I need your advice. Thank you and God bless.

2 Likes

No age limit. Study away and start making money.

3 Likes

No; there is nothing like age limit here; cheers!

There’s no age limit, only a minimum age of 18 years old.

1 Like

As a newbie; just focus on your on learning process; instead of this type of silly issue! All the best.

1 Like

In Forex, your knowledge speaks not your age.

Is there an age limit for being chef? Is there an age limit of being business man? Is there an age limit of being musician?
No, there is not. Keep doing what you do!
But for the sake of verification purpose, you have to be 18 years or older.

There is no age limit required to enter in forex market but there are documents required to register your account with forex brokers and you need to be 18+ to do this.

1 Like

Forex market doesnt know your age , attitude and personality , this market need your knowledge and experience , if you have okay everything , if not much problems there is.

I find it strange that when someone has already replied to his question there are always people who reply just for the sake of posting. And they say the same answer. What is the point?! Its just silly.

As long as one is a legal adult and is of sound mind they can trade, there are no other limitations.

The only thing that can kill you faster or give you a high blood pressure that your body cannot take is when you trade with borrowed money or money you cannot afford to lose.

loooooooool I wish someone gave me that advice when i was about to start

there is no age limit set by forex, but sometimes brokers do et age limits. And a friendly advice is that you do not start trading until you feel you have total control on your emotions. i repeat, total comprehensive control on all your emotions.

And sometimes your chance speaks too :smiley: louder than your knowledge

It is important to know that Forex trading requires a level of understanding, knowledge, and responsibility. Traders, regardless of their age, should have a sufficient understanding of the risks involved, be financially prepared, and be willing to devote time to learning and developing their trading skills.

I think there is no age limit for trading . But if a person thinks he/she has health concerns that impact their ability to actively participate in trading or manage the risk, it is suggested that they stop trading.

Yes, actually forex trading is for healthy people, to make them sick, stressed out and give them heart and blood pressure problems.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: It might happen but try to manage your emotions.

LOL I am actually trying, but I guess its a little too late. Now that I know how to control my emotions, I wish they let me trade on the other side.