Is there any cheaper broker than AMP Global out there?

I’ve been with AMP Global for a while but I was wondering if any one knew of any other low cost but quality brokers out there. I’m thinking of adding another broker but before I go and do all the research just thought I’d try here first and get your thoughts ? Thank you.

Happily trading with Turnkey Forex. They are very easy on pockets. Solid leverage and good spreads. You can definitely try this broker.

I’m happy with AMP Global as well, I was just looking to diversify. Thank you for your input.

What is the minimum deposit requirement to start with AMP?

Well, if you are serious about trading, or whenever you are ready, use Forexchief. You’ll get faster orders, less slippage and lower commission.

1 Like

Fxview is also a good option, minimum deposit is only 5 euro and commissions are quite low ($2/100krt)

I find brokers that have separate fees instead of all combined together in one (as is the case with amp global) to be more convenient and cost-effective. That’s why I have been using fxtm and fxview. Their spreads and commissions are low compared to many others. However you won’t find as many trading platforms with these 2 like you have in amp global.

What is the minimum for opening account with AMPGlobal?

What commission does AMP global charge per lot for forex and cryptos? Also if you could tell me about their spreads.

Absolutely right Shawn, turnkey fx is just great speacially withy their spreads. I have found another similar broker loike turnkey fx - COINEXX. You can check them out too, upto 500 lev, tight spreads, low commission, smooth deposit and withdrawal system.

I agree. Forexchief may not claim to be the most inexpensive broker but I find trading on its platform to be hassle-free. I’ve never had a problem with withdrawal etc.

How long is the withdrawals timing?

CedarFX have zero commission.

They don’t seem to be regulated. What is the catch?

Really? zero commission, is that even true? Sounds too good to be true.

They are not regulated. I am in the UK so don’t use a regulated broker or won’t get any decent leverage.

Yes it shows on my mt4 as no commission.

Good thread here on offshore brokers

Going offshore to escape the CFTC - Broker Discussion / Forex Brokers - BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum

Oh, ill dig further.

But wouldn’t you be concerned about those unregulated broker? The fact that there has been increasing story about how people’s funds are being lost because of one or other matters