Is there any cheaper broker than AMP Global out there?

What commission does AMP global charge per lot for forex and cryptos? Also if you could tell me about their spreads.

Absolutely right Shawn, turnkey fx is just great speacially withy their spreads. I have found another similar broker loike turnkey fx - COINEXX. You can check them out too, upto 500 lev, tight spreads, low commission, smooth deposit and withdrawal system.

I agree. Forexchief may not claim to be the most inexpensive broker but I find trading on its platform to be hassle-free. I’ve never had a problem with withdrawal etc.

How long is the withdrawals timing?

CedarFX have zero commission.

They don’t seem to be regulated. What is the catch?

Really? zero commission, is that even true? Sounds too good to be true.

They are not regulated. I am in the UK so don’t use a regulated broker or won’t get any decent leverage.

Yes it shows on my mt4 as no commission.

Good thread here on offshore brokers

Going offshore to escape the CFTC - Broker Discussion / Forex Brokers - BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum

Oh, ill dig further.

But wouldn’t you be concerned about those unregulated broker? The fact that there has been increasing story about how people’s funds are being lost because of one or other matters

I have not seen a story about how anyone has lost money with any unregulated broker that I know of/would use.
There is a Babypips list of trusted offshore brokers.

You may have been living under rocks because there has been so many stories on people losing their funds. Just googling will show you all the results.

But yes, that trusted offshore brokers is the good list, I can agree on that.

Maybe some that are fund managers etc mascarading as brokers.

And these all happened because those broker are not regulated.

So, if a broker is charging you zero commission, then that means that he will charge you for spreads. They have to make money in some way or the other.

1 Like

I have been trading with offshore brokers like Coinexx and Turnkey Forex as well as regulated brokers like Pepperstone and IC Markets and I have been extremely happy with the offshore brokers. The key is to find a reliable broker, the one that has reputation in the market.

I guess you are right about that, but you will never know what happen in one day. Hoping you to have a good trading experience in future, mate.

I am trading with AMP Global and ■■■■■■■ currently. I have compared both of them in respect to forex. The spreads on AMP Global starts from 0.5 pips where as on ■■■■■■■ it starts with 0.00 pips and I have never seen the spread going above 0.5 pips on the majors of ■■■■■■■. The commission charges of ■■■■■■■ is $1 per side per lot which is again very pocket friendly.