Is there anyone who has been vaccinated here?

I wonder is that the case.

Being vaccced does not make me immune, it simply means that if my body encounters the virus there is a greater chance that my immune system will kill the virus faster than if not vacced.

If the virus has died in my body then there is zero chance that i can pass it on.

By definition a non vac has a greater chance of spreading the virus thus he he poses a greater risk to others and not only him/herself.

1 Like

@peterma, this is not the case, I’ll go through the numbers again for you.

72% of the UK’s population has received the first jab, 45% have received the second vaccination and the new case numbers are still increasing at a significant rate……

The 7 day rolling average has climbed from 14,200 16 days ago and is about to break into the 20,000 new cases every 7 days…. By mid June the UK will be back to a rolling 7 day average of 30k+…. Effectively a 100% uptick in the Virus’s spread.

These vaccines are not stopping the spread of the virus… the government data is proving it….

Other nations with high vaccination rates are experiencing similar increases as the UK…. Do some serious due diligence on the global pandemic and you will find the same situations.

I’ve locked on to the UK’s rollout data because it’s one of the western worlds first vaccination programs that is monitored closely…. The US data is not very accurate and as Russell Brand pointed out, VARS data is being manipulated by the CDC….

1 Like

Got my first one this Tueaday

2 Likes

Set aside the statistics and think logically - what exactly does a vac do, what science is used, how does it work or rather how have they worked in the past?

Forget about what others may say or what their opinion might be but think what science says - bottom line is if you are vacced against a particular virus then that virus faces a less chance of survival within your body.

A virus has three intents - first is to survive, second is to multiply and third is to repeat in a new host - it will mutate as best it can to do achieve these three objectives.

Anyways, ask me to go into a closed space with a bunch of non-vacs, shake their hands and give them a crowd-hug I’d think I would politely decline :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come on @peterma, how can we take you seriously with comments like this…. It’s always been follow the science, follow the Government’s health advice, look at the numbers, they don’t lie……

Think logically you say…… Some us have been thinking logically from the beginning, not just as the data goes against our viewpoint.

And now soon as the official data goes against the narrative you are attempting to spin…. “Oh, let’s set aside the statistics….” You’ll have to do better than that, seriously.

Any information I have put forward in this thread has been followed up with links to the sources, cold hard numbers and actual facts.

Nothing wrong with having an opinion, just understand that opinions against checkable facts is like bringing a knife to a gun fight….

1 Like

Nothing to add really… Statistics are doing all the talking…

1 Like

Number, data, charts - ok the data and logic both agree that the majority of people that have sadly succumbed to the virus were first admitted to hospital with symptoms.

Now logic says that hospital admissions are a leading indicator and science tells us that this particular illness is very transmissible.

The current UK data says that in the UK this morning there are 870 people in hospital with the disease - that number was 39,249 in January past.

A report this morning from the BBC
The head of NHS Providers has said “very, very few” Covid patients in hospital in England have received two coronavirus jabs

Logic is telling me that the vac rollout is the single biggest factor at play

3 Likes

I got my second dose recently. I haven’t had any excessive side effects. Soreness and drowsiness for a few days.

You are failing to understand the difference between actual news and self interest press releases…

The NHS and it’s health providers prime directive is to get as much vaccine into as many arms as fast as possible… It’s quantity over quality…

The NHS is never ever going to give actual percentages in a national emergency that affects ten’s of millions of UK citizens… “only a handful, very few, very very few” was the language used by the British media to describe Hospital Admissions with dual vaccinations.

That’s a given… Just like Influenza…with or without an administered Vaccine.

Only due to the success of lockdowns in the UK… Oppressive, cruel and financially devastating… While I disagree with lockdowns (in one at the moment!) unfortunately it’s the only measure that is containing the spread!

Authorities are constantly changing the KPI in this failed attempt to instill confidence.

Back in January the narrative of the vaccines was to stop the spread… That hasn’t worked, so they changed to you can still contract the Virus just the symptoms won’t be as acute…

You are now locking onto Hospital admissions, obviously the indicator the lowest increasing number!

Pick a lane…

I’ll continue to post the UK Governments increasing numbers… Actual REAL data…

My fear right now is that the UK government will extend covid restrictions to allow the NHS to work through the back-log of delayed surgery, scans, treatments, physiotherapy etc.

OK, delaying operations and treatments can cause issues and some deaths may even result. But none of that justifies extending covid restrictions - that would be a blatant abuse of power.

Lockdown targets the transmissibility of the virus - if human contact is minimized then logically the ability of the virus to transmit from human to human is equally diminished.

Conversely the Vac programme does not directly address the ability of the virus to transmit - it limits the life span of the virus in the vaccinated host - that’s it’s job.

Logically an easing of lockdown will result in increasing case numbers - the key is will a successful Vac programme result in decreasing hospitalisations at the same time - this is the balance that the UK is seeking to achieve.

Thus far this balance is working (see Mike’s journal on GBP to figure what the market thinks) - yes the current season is helping insofar that more people are outdoors.

For the balance to work then enough people need to be vacced that as a result the ability of the virus to transmit is severely disrupted not because of limits on human contact but because the virus’s life span is short.

Tom, there is no sense that the Govt are linking restrictions and non covid work, Chris Hopson said today that the trusts are going “full pelt” on non covid back logs, he further described as “incredibly striking” how hospitals are dealing with the back log.

From last year (The Independent U.K.) but it sums up the whole farce…

Covid-19 test kits in Tanzania have raised suspicion after samples taken from a goat and a pawpaw fruit came back with positive results, as the president said there were “technical errors”.

:cry: Unfortunately, I think there isn’t much coverage about the side effects so as not to discourage people. :confused: In fact, here, the government also doesn’t want to disclose what vaccine you’ll be getting until you’re actually there in the center, about to get injected. :open_mouth: So I definitely do not appreciate that. :open_mouth:

Such a deep question. :confused: And definitely hard to answer, especially after months being stuck in a new reality. :confused:

Good to hear! :blush: You did not suffer from any side effects at all? :open_mouth:

Hey @peterma, I stand corrected… By the middle of June, new cases are going to be higher than my conservative forecast… June 1st and the UK already has a rolling 7 day average of 24,000+!!

Those that can actually understand statistics may also note that the Official UK Government site daily data release will note as of May 25th they have stopped updating Patients admitted…

Who would have guessed!! All other data is updated including Vaccine 1st & 2nd dose percentages…

Vaccines are not stopping the spread… Variants of the Virus are continually decreasing the efficacy.

For those struggling with data comprehension… New Cases… Admissions… Deaths… In that order…

2 Likes

I’ve recently stumbled upon a website from a countryman of yours (Anthony Colpo) who has a lot to say about covid, with very interesting links to some facts and figures and news from around the world including the outrageous methods that are being used to massage the casualty count… one extreme example was a Colorado murder/suicide!!!

2 Likes

It’s not just the media scaring people. It’s people getting sick and dying. I’ve lost two in my family, one friend in his 40’s. Granted, the two in my family were elderly, but once infected, they succumbed to the virus within weeks. The 40 year old fought for almost 5 months.

Could that just be a localized issue? Something cultural? Less mask wearing and more larger public gatherings and exposure?

In the US, the national average has been going down since April 14th, which coincides with the ramp up in vaccinations administered in March and early April.

People aren’t getting sick and dying of covid in the numbers reported, there’s overwhelming evidence of gerrymandering with the figures if you care to look beyond the media. Why would there be a need to do this if the numbers were real ?

2 Likes