Is there really a special Forex secrets in Forex Market?

Do you think there is really a special Forex secrets in Forex Market? To tell you the truth, the answer to this article’s title is “No”. Any strategies that claims to be special Forex secrets, are in fact, short-lived coping method that cannot be used throughout the course of market change in longer period. In the world of constantly changing market, special Forex secret does not mean positive way. It may work at certain timeframe, but its effectiveness vanishes in a long run, thus becomes ‘unique’ but not ‘essential’ method.

The so-called “special Forex secrets” in Forex World are no more than a nicely advertised fast food wrapped with fancy terms that sounds like expert, but not really helpful in the actual trading. Similar articles that lure traders to such idea of guaranteed profit, are marketing scheme that brokers have been using traditionally. These methods are not proven nor tested in bigger timeframe and are based on inadequate personal opinions rather than the market practice.

Nevertheless, these types of articles are written everyday as we speak. The reason is that mass traders are easily tempted to easy-win and guaranteed profit. If you are reading this and can confess that you’ve clicked the article because you liked the ‘special’ or ‘secrets’ in the title, you must question yourself. Is it a secret when everybody can freely access to it? The word ‘secret’ has a psychological influence and that is why you must be informed to be mindful.

I too, have fallen for the word ‘secret’ and have lost significant amount of trading asset, which led to account closure. The market changes every second, and you cannot be naïve enough to believe that there is special Forex secret method that can penetrate any sorts of situation at any given timeframe. Rather, you must be equipped with many methodologies that you can make a use of different trends and circumstances.

8 Likes

The secret is that a sustainable profit trader will always hide his face :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

this is the secret that money makers build upon it their strategy to take our money
yes greed
that is why a trader should not relay on robots and long term strategies
go daily and get out as soon as you see profit and call the day off

3 Likes

hi
of course there are some “secrets” …
nothng about strategies and all those things you can find online…
I found a couple of them., and my way of trade radical change…

cheers…!!

i think there is no hidden secret in Forex trading , its open for all, just need most powerful knowledge and experience including a reliable support from a credible broker.

Would you like to describe one or two of the key discoveries you have made in forex which turned your trading round?

2 Likes

sure tommor…

would you answer this ?

how good are you for numbers ?

What is your purpose when you open a trading position?

If your position made a profit, what do you do with it?

All my trades are established trend-following. When overall broad market conditions are trending I aim to pyramid the winning trades as soon as (or maybe seven slightly before) their unrealised gains match the initial risk but in recent times this has been impractical. So my current aim until conditions improve would be to take profits and immediately set a re-entry order on any sign of trend weakness.

I can’t say there are any “secrets” I have found in trading, just some of the well known guidelines have been really useful.

4 Likes

every section with Forex has no hidden something, consistence is the key to success at any sector,

hi tommor

Blockquote I can’t say there are any “secrets” I have found in trading, just some of the well known guidelines have been really useful.

A secret is a Secret, once you revealed is over, so I am sorry I expect a diferent answers to my questions, I mean no technical stuff,
regards,

Are you seriously saying that if you reveal the secrets you have learned during trading, this will damage your results? How will that happen? Are they illegal?

I don’t think there are ‘secrets’.

But I would say the secret of good trading is psychological discipline. It’s not obvious nor is it easy.

2 Likes

Yes. You summed it well in one line.

ha ha you so funny…
why the people always think ALL IS BAD ILEGAL AND MALEFIC?

nop , just what I discover needs deep understandind beyond all the noise , your ego , and all your tech stuff…

as I told you, you need to be a person who understands the numbers in depth,

dont get me wrong , each trader are UNIQUE, so if you are happy with you way of trade go haead,
an old saying says: curiosity killed the cat…
be grateful for what you have, and share your profits,give away some of this, …

cheers !!!

@kevala Somewhere in the deep recesses of your mind your thoughts may actually be coherent and perhaps even profound but what you write in your posts is anything but. It comes across as gibberish.

I’m not trying to insult you. I’m telling you what I perceive. Perhaps you’ve reached a zen state in trading and we, as mere struggling wannabes, are unable to decipher your wisdom. So, if your intention is to help us reach your level of proficiency then this is a good time to provide some much needed clarity.

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t understand anything you typed

Please understand, I don’t suspect you’re a loser, but I don’t understand why you would just want to tell people you’re a winner without identifying how you’ve done it. Why waste your time?

is true… is not easy explain my ideas… even in my mother language lol, could you imagine in other language?
I not speak to much, I am quiet guy… but thanks thanks for your opinion ,is very valuable for me…

regards…

I think long term trades are most profitable. Go in get out daily is what scalpers do.

is very complex how I done…

@tommor just make trading with a special motivation… very special
so special that you raise your energy to such a degree that losing is not an option and at the same time you must let go, let go everything, your fears, your market analysis, what you read in the news, your daily problems, your ego, your ambition … when you do it you will find a special energy that will take you to another level, most traders concentrate in all kind of stuff that
drain their energy, their concentration on what really matters, no matter what the destination of your trading earnings, what will really change you is that these gains really do what you planned before obtaining them, clear and simple objectives, that is all…
before I dont have such goals, and yes only focus in why I losed ,why the ratios, why the trend , why doesnt work this that, why the folks think about my trading, now is diferent , I Know why I am a trader…

thanks for reading, blessings…

So you work hard, you have developed your character and focused your motivation. This is all helpful in being a trader and I’m happy to hear that you have developed.

I guess there’s nothing more to be said.

1 Like