Is this a scam?

I searched for forex because my acquaintance is asking me to try their trading school/ service, eaconomy. She said it helped her earn $2000 within a day. Is this possible? Is this a scam?

Possible to earn $2K a day - True

Someone is asking for payment to teach them making unimaginable money - Scam.

Stay out of it. Research, Practices, Get Idea from experts, Build your own strategy and Trade yourself.

2 Likes

Hmmm. :thinking: It says they’re a “technology company” so I’m guessing they also offer EAs or similar services? They’re also asking for a referral code and they have a shopping cart before you can get started :sweat_smile: I’d agree with Shan that you don’t need to pay to learn. :open_mouth: Maybe you can learn from the school here instead! :blush:

2 Likes

Have you tried reading through the school here instead? :smiley:

1 Like

No need to pay for a trading school right away! Why not start with some free resources like the School here? It’s a good way to dip your toes into trading without any cost.

Trust your instincts and remember, if something sounds too good to be true - run! More likely, it’s a scam.

2 Likes

If they ask you to pay money for this trade school, then it is most likely a scam. And did your friend prove to you that he really earned so much money in one day or did he just tell you about it without any confirmation?

1 Like

Thank you for your replies. I opted out of the offer. I will try to learn forex with my own efforts.

I have started but will only resume today.

You’ve got this! If you ever need any help along the way, feel free to ask the community.

something i learned back in 2012, “those who cant trade TEACH” never opt for a paid service that would offer you crazy returns, If i could make 2000 a day, do you think i will offer other service for pocket change? yeah good decision, opt out of it and learn it slowly take your time. Im into forex trading for almost 14 years now and i dont think im good, its just a continuous process of learning