Is this combination of indicators profitable?

Hello,
I am a beginner in forex trading and I want to trade EUR/USD. I want to trade with the following indicators. I hope I can get some suggestions from experienced people about it. I am not sure how to find entry point.
the black line is the 1-minute-price: H+L+C/3
the red and blue line are two different regressions: linear and parabel
the green line is the trend line.

oh god, no…

first you need real charts. go to tradingview.com and make a free account.

then start from scratch again.

2 Likes

Here is another day…

Hi,
thank you for the quick response.
i have a demo account from onada and i download the real time data from there.
is there a different?

You can’t find the entry point?

Is that really the only thing you can’t find on this, the worst chart in the entire world history and experience of trading?

Never mind that the entry point is the least important information from a chart…

He’s dead, Jim.
Nurse, please turn off the life support.

Hi,
I did’t take so many time in the visualisation. that’s right… just want to save a little bit time for real time data processing.
my current entry point is following:
1: buy
a) wenn green line just in up trend and price goes from under to ablove blue lines . and blue line lies above the red line.
b) wenn price has a new peaks but the green line does not has a new peaks and the price goes above blue line
2: Sell
a) wenn green line just in down trend and price goes from above to under the blue line.and blue line lies under the red line
b) wenn price has a new valley but the green line does not has a valley and the price goes from under the blue line.

look for some another proposals of optimazaiton

Mate…what the hell is this supposed to be
in the words of our famous Aussie icon Mick Dundee

THAT’S NOT A CHART…THIS IS A CHART

YOU SAID

ok, so basically it’s averaging the high, Low and the close
now here’s the problem, THIS JUST IS SO BAD I CAN’T EVEN SEE A BLACK LINE

i see a Red
i see a Blue
i see a Purple
i see a Green

then you said…

ok, if you say so
i would say it’s a trend line on crack.

mate, who is your broker… seriously
did he give his 12 year old son the task of creating his platform while his kid was in computer studies class in school
seriously , this chart is ridiculous

lastly… you’re asking about Entry Points, Seriously ???

OK, DO THIS
Just trust your gut, pick a time to enter, PRESS ENTER TRADE
go from there

last question
is this combination profitable
Mate, i would say this chart is not profitable

Get yourself a copy of MT-4 mate,
open a chart that is 1hour or above and find the trend from there

as for Entry points
Look at a 1minute chart or tick chart for a good entry position

start with a RAW candlestick chart like i have posted
do not use indicators until it is necessary to use them

IF YOU ARE ASKING IS THIS COMBINATION PROFITABLE
it means… you don’t know why you are using these indicators

let me show you what i use as an example
if i was trading EURUSD

here is a monthly chart

now straight off the bat see the difference , how much cleaner my chart is to yours

so what am i using
clearly you can see the Yellow and Green Candles
Yellow is down
Green is Up
these candles are Heiken Ashi Candles

and if you look closely within them you will see blue and white japanese candles
blue is up
white is down

and i’m also using Bollinger Bands
both 2 standard Deviations
and
3 standard deviations

Now… on the basis of what i can see on this chart i would not be entering now
but as for the market, it’s in a Range right now

but let’s say i wanted to enter
here is what i would do

i’d go down a few time frames to the H4

so let’s say that now i think i might want to look for a SELL position
ok, id now go down to 5minute chart and i’ll add a MACD to help with my entry position

and now i’ll consult the 1minute chart

ok… so i would not be SELLING until price got to the Blue line
and i might take profit at around the black line
because at the moment my MACD is telling me that price is on it’s way up for a bit , so i’ll wait for it to turn around before selling

but mate, you seriously need to get yourself a new chart
hope this helps

Sorry - can’t help you much - I’m colour blind !

So are you actually making a profit with this system ?

Thank you very much for so many infos. I am happy to met you here. Actually i have no experience of forex trading. I use oanda now. The chart is ugly, I know, because I draw the chart myself with python. In oanda Plattform, i have a view of normal Chart. The lines are all my own calculations. Bevor I Write my own calculations, I have make a statistics test with some traditional indicators like RSI , MA, CCI, bolling band… but for intraday trading the test result ist average ca. 25% gut. That’s the reason why I want to write some new things. But maybe I am worry. Maybe my calculations is worse.

Hi, it is difficult to say. I can not find gut entry point. I earn a little bit money . But some times I am too late in a Signal. And the price begins to swing. That means before I earn money I must loss some money. That is too much risk in my opinion. That’s why I want to find a gut entry point.

hehe
well KUDOS for that , i suppose
but the hard work has already been done for you , if you like you can download a raw copy of MT-4 and play around with that

this is good, it’ll get you far if you calculate your own things
my advice would be, try some indicators out and use the calculations that they use as a guide to play with a few things
this in turn may lead you to create your own indicator.

don’t worry mate, take it step by step
but install MT-4 to begin with

Definitely the combination of indicator is profitable. From the trading brokers we get some fixed indicators. But professional trader always use their indicators combined or according to their comfort level. But from your chart and what you are saying is not trading. I guess any demo trader can do better than this. Don’t you get the support from your broker? It seems a playing games with novice. I must suggest you properly do demo trading first. Many things will clear to you.