Is This The Most Hidden in Plain Sight Forex Educator Scam?

One of the most common Forex educator scams.

Goes like this…

They offer this BS as proof that their system and strategy is worth paying for and that they can actually trade Forex.

Normally Once a week they record a video with a forecast based on their rules of the strategy

(when you dig down the rules are vague and can be bent, this is so they can wiggle out of the questions later)

Then they record a video after the fact telling people when they traded in a recap video dodging some of the losses and telling people they got the winners in line with their system to result in positive returns.

Hindsight trading at it’s best.

There is a massive problem here in this proof

Absolutely anyone can be a successful trader doing that!

Be careful!

1 Like

I believe in the old days of the Stock Market small publishing houses would send out notes to prospects every week or so. Half would be a buy recommendation, half would be a sell - on the same stock. The half that followed the “correct” advice would take out enough newsletter subscriptions to pay for the whole exercise.

Of course both the recommendations were nicely argued in the buy note and the sell note - but all the arguments were just stock phrases and BS.

1 Like

haha Classic!

but as your posts suggests, similar tricks happen today.

I love the one where the Youtube trader says go long when price gets here and a hundred thousand people view this. And 3 days later he says to the same people I hope you didn’t go long at that price - if you had subscribed to my premium chat group you would have heard me tell you half a day later not to go long at that price.

So maybe it pays to do your scams in plain sight, people thank you for it!!! With money!!!

1 Like

I haven’t seen that one! LOL jeez.

1 Like