Is trading forex a full-time job?

Yes it is hacked by the Zulutraders (!) lol…
I am also surprised to see the attempts of making a relation of becoming a full time trader and the Zulu trading!

You find it difficult because you are not on zulutrade and missing out that actually some traders/followers are having this as full time job.

trading in forex is not full time job, but it can also used in full time. it’s depend on the trader…
If you trade just 3 or 4 hour each days is OKE…
no traders that work in full time, trading needs calm emotion.so, if we work full time it can affect the result of our trade…

What?! Trading is not a full-time job? Before I lash out, it depends on your definition of full-time I assume.

Depends on the way you trade.
You can do swingtrades (overnight trades), you can scalp (then you need to sit in front of your screen), you can say I scalp after work… Not necessarily a full time job, but can be done as one.

For me trading is a sideline, an additional income on top of my regular job or business.

Same here - trading for me is also a side-dish. Actually I am more trading forex on autopilot as would be better explained via the zulutrade platform.

I think if yo are a newbie in forex then you should start as a part time trader and should gain some experience. it is good for yo and your trade but you can do full time trading in the future after getting some experience.

well but gaining trading experience is costly! listen to me friend - go open a trading account with zulutrade !

You are wondering… to be consistently profitable in trading Forex. This is first positive thing about your Forex trading will turn from part time to full time. Forex is most profitable market. And other thing is that if you are loving Forex trading then you can start it full time. Because you can increase your earning by giving extra working time in Forex trading. Also you can keep in touch with daily updates of Forex market and improve your knowledge about Forex market. So, I think Part time will be full time.

Before I join forex trading I thought that commodities trading are the only trading where u can earn more and more money but I was wrong guys now I understand that only forex trading Is the best trading where u can earn a lot of money in very short of time.

Hi TheLastBear,

I am interested in the NZD. Can you please tell me which sources are the best to analyze the NZD market and where can I get the best and most updated New Zealend economic information?

Thanks,
ForExchange

I think this depends on a person or trader because he can eitheir be part time or full time trader at all.

You are right it is your choice how you want to do work with forex. FOrex is really more profitable for full time traders. It does not means to do trading all the time , It involves maximum time to watch market , that is why full time traders avail good trading chances which part time can miss.

Right it depends upon the traders decision whether he can do forex trading as a part time or full time.Since forex trading as we all know that it is convenient to do our trade we can do this part time and still can go on our daily routines life cyucle as going into our daily job.But if we want to be doing this as full time it is also not a problem knowing forex provides a great opportunity to earn.

One can make forex trading full-time job, especially when you dont have any other logical thing doing.

It is up to a trader’s choice either he want to be a full time or part time trader. I must say full time for trading is more good it tells you many good chances of profits, Part time had limited opportunity to avail . You need much time and intention for forex trading.