Is ufxmarkets.com good to trade with? Please help me out

Hello everybody,
I am new to Forex Trading and somebody suggested for ufxmarkets.com.I want to know is it good to trade with?
Thank you.

Regards.

I started trading a few months ago and have accounts with several brokers and i am considering consolidating them. None of my accounts is huge, but I felt pretty good with ufxmarkets. I liked the software which was easy to use and the girl on the phone was pretty cool too. I think it’s worth a shot for sure.

Please do not open with ufxmarkets. They are scammers.

A senario of their tactic.

My experience with UFX Markets has been like others have described. I initially deposited a small amount but then the account managers apply high pressure techniques to add more and more from my credit card over the phone. My manager started by suggesting opening small positions with low stop losses. Lately he has been advising opening large single trades with huge stop losses (over $1000) ot none at all. My total account was only $5000 so when that trade reached that stop loss , over 20% of my account was gone. Worst of all is when they get the ‘dealing room’ involved and they take control of your account. I would advise anyone dealing with UFX to closely observe just what trades they are pushing you into and make sure you set your own stop losses and take profits at a reasonable level that suits your account. All they seem to care about is getting to add as much funds as possible then deliberately churning through it all as fast as possible. They don’t care about the risks to their clients money at all.

hey there Snagpeck,

I know how you feel…

Im sorry for your loss.

But you have to look up the meaning of scams.

Lots of people misuse the word.

From your story, i wouldnt consider them a scam.

A scam is when you deposit and then you cant take them out at all. [without taking bonus]

See, i know of people who take bonuses which has terms and conditions like a trading volume requirements then cry scam when they cant withdraw the money.

I am not saying for sure that they arent scammers, but from your story, i wouldnt judge them as a scam company.

Just saying.

UFXmarket, is a cheat.
they just push you to deposit as much as you can, at the beginning they show you the profit, once you can’t pay more then they let you lose, and show you that you have lost your money, they are very tricky
they have thousands of Victims… they simply lie lie lie lie lie lie to you to get all you have then let you lose every thing that you can believe that they dont steal but you lost, in fact they have stolen you
I am dealing with a layer who has a lot of cases on UFXMARKET
My Layer’s name is SAMI from Jordan
([email protected])
please be aware of that, and they are not legal

:17: same happened with me
they just want you to pay as more as you can then they show you that you have lost every thing, to make you believe that you have lost all, in fact they have stolen you

ufxmarket is a cheat only

If UFXmarkets was the last broker left on earth don’t deal with them and don’t wire them your money.

There is evidence that they do not put your money in the market at all and that they show it to you in a demo account until it’s totally evaporated that’s when they cash it.

There is at least one collective lawsuit against them now by a lawyer out of Jordan. They scammed me for nearly 200k.

This broker is devious and deliberately crashes peoples accounts and pressurizes people to make more deposits with lies " rare trade opportunities that only happen every few years". If you Google UFX Scam it is scary the amount of people they have scammed and the other things they have done. From apparently paying a company to use Blackhat SEO techniques to post fake reviews, getting a $100 000 fine from the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and the list goes on.

Hi Ihabkassem have you looked at forexpeacearmy.com their might be more help as well for other avenues you could also take to help expose UFX

Yes, I’ve had very bad experience with ufxmarkets. I do believe they are one of worst fraud brokers. My story is very similar to many others, in addition, I have one case to convict them. I’ll try to make as short as possible, This is to complain and warn about one the worst fraud broker that is ufxmarkets.
Among many fraud practices, this may be one of the strongest evident to convict an (evil woman) so called Joumana Adawi, has raised the leverage of my account from 1:50 to almost 1:1934 times. What she did, in brief, my balance was about US$ 42,500.0 and the permitted leverage is 1:50. Now each contract (DJ) cost US$ (16,442.75 X 5000) / 50 = US$1,644,275.0??! Now you can compare how big to my account’s size! Of course what she did was to give me no chance, even to think, only within three minutes I lost everything and moreover she asked me to pump additional US$ 5000.0 claiming to try to get my money back. You can easily figure out how smart (evil) she is! I’m really wondering, spite all those complaining about this fraud broker, they are still practicing and enjoying deception. In case you need more details, please send me an email.

No offense but is there anyone who has more post counts that can share your experience?

I have been contacted by UFX also, they are asking me to deposit money and let them trade.

Currently, all the bad posts are posted by accounts that have only 1 to 3 posts.

I am not judging anyone, but i would like some comments from a more “reputable” accounts.

thanks.

Hello Ihab, I’m stuck with UFX markets for nearly 120k did you get any luck getting your money back ??? How can you i reach you ?
Thank you

[U][B]UFX is a scam[/B][/U]

I must add my experience.

I lost 6000 $.

Therefore, none the wiser, I had to write this.

They talk very well. Make you really confident.

But please for your own sanity, do NOT believe them.

This is their strategy:

1. Force you to add funds promising very high returns. Glib talk and own human greed is what everyone falls for.

2. Your manager will suggest loss making deals. They will not allow you to close those deals even when it is going very low, knowing very well, it will cause further loss. They keep convincing you it will result in profit. Actually, they get a neat cut by keeping your deals running for a long time. Your loss is their gain.

Never do deals with a setting Amount above 300,000 points even if you are a platinum member. Because your money drops or gains very quickly. When you go slow, you get lesser returns, but it is safer to close early when it starts making loss. I

1. When equity goes low, you get an equity alert. Most people wud deposit money to save their account. This is the catch. Do not go to that point. First remove your initial investment as soon as you make about 5 thousand more with smaller deals over which you have control… Then keep your gold account to continue trading. Keep removing money as and when possible.

2. They make it very difficult to get your money back. Please be very careful.

[U]Some tips:[/U]

-> Ensure your account manager is not a shark who keeps hammering you to deposit more money. That is the starting sign of trouble.

-> When they ask you keep holding your deals, use your own sensibilities and decide. You must decide when you want to close.

-> Remove your initial investment the first thing as soon as you make about 50% more. You can always trade with a smaller account; although the cardinal rule that big money makes big money applies. Always better to take it slow.

-> If they prevent you from withdrawing your money, just make sure you talk back well. Before that, and before you start trading, make sure all your documentation is in order. They can delay or never pay you over it.

Good luck.

Did you start trading with them? Let me know.

I am from Singapore. I had and am having the worst scare of my life with UFX. You can message me for more details. I am a reputable source.

Have you been able to get it now?

Hi.do you know any other trader like ufx trader who don,t put your money in the market and they show it to you in a demo account.
if you know someone it would be helpful

whey they did to you?

Hello do you know anyone in the market like ufx who show your money to you in a demo account until it’s totally evaporated that’s when they cash it.