Is Xtb a secure broker?

Is xtb a good broker? I really like the broker, does he have a good trading platform and all that, but I want to know is it safe to invest money in it? The FPA says it’s a scam, so is it a scam or not?

Hello @Roro134. We try to stay as unbiased as possible by not recommending specific brokers. This is best for the BabyPips.com community. But here’s our guide for choosing a broker.

Pipzilla :coffee:

1 Like

Hi @Roro134,

I assume by FPA you mean ‘forex peace army’.

I have heard they will say sites are scams if the site doesn’t agree to pay them. Could be wrong however seems to be a common sentiment on the net.

They are regulated by the FCA in the UK which would lead me to thinking they are above board.

https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDetailsPage?id=001b000000NMI9WAAX

Just my 2 cents

Is xtb a good broker? I really like the broker, does he have a good trading platform and all that, but I want to know is it safe to invest money in it? The FPA says it’s a scam, so is it a scam or not?

1 Like

Looks ok. Its regulated by FCA. Their register is down so couldnt check the regulation number. That might be one thing to make sure it is on their register. If so, youre good to go.

1 Like

without using practically its very difficult to recommended at any broker , because right now almost thousands of brokers available in online and most of them are found to be scams.

have you checked the review in FPA about this broker ? i think you will get the result from there.