Isha indicator/ shahadvisor

Hi all
Please who has heard about or used the ISHA INDICATOR by SHAHADVISOR?
I need a review on it.
Is it worth placing my hard earned on?
Thank you.

1 Like

Best way to test it before place money

Before you invest your money, I think you must test it on a demo account.

The thing i want to know is why they request your account number to give you a license, makes me think they brute force your account to get the money

Can you suggest a good ea

Thanks for letting us know about the original one.Can you please tell me how long are you using EA from sinry advice and is it still profitable?

I have bough their EA and it has given nothing select loss.They are big scammer.I am asking for refund and they are not even replying to my email and live chat they will ignore you and will not reply you.Guys don’t fall for this scam.

Good indicator and EA or not?

What EA from Sinry are you saying this is a copy of. I have Sinry’s MG Pro but know they have many products.

I don’t think that there is any single indicator that can work for every trader. As a trader yourself, you will have to look for ways and indicators that suit your trading style and strategy so that you can use it to your advantage.

Make sure that you find an indicator in accordance with your personal requirements.

Make sure that you find an MT4 / MT5 indicator tools in accordance with your personal requirements.