It’s about time

Hi, I’m Mic. I am a newbie to this world of forex trading, but I’ve always wanted to learn how to trade just didn’t have the right mindset at the time plus didn’t have the like-minded people around. I’m originally from Florida and now I currently reside in Georgia, I want to trade money for more time with my family that’s the reason I’m here. I’m also a truck driver and time away is time lost. I am excited to see where this journey leads me.

I hope you don’t get excited when you’re driving, which mindset should be cool, calm and collected, and this applies to trading FX as well.

Ignore social media marketing hype, it’s fictitious.

1 Like

I recommend you then to look at macro timeframes (Daily & Weekly) and execute on H1 and H4, maybe in M15 for refinement.

That will help you if you need to stay away from your phone while you are driving and not stress you out for see your phone every 1-2 minutes.

Swing or Position trading is what is suitable for you in this stage of your life. Perhaps when you have more time you can switch to scalp or intra-day. All depends on you.

How do you find time to trade with your current schedule? Love how you’re finding ways to make extra $$!

There’s big money to be made if you play your cards right!

You have the right motivations
Time with family and not chasing flash cars
Respect the he’ll out of truckers :raised_hands:

Gold mining probably more exciting 🪙:construction_worker_man::heard_and_mc_donald_islands:

alot of it patiently waiting