It's good to trade gbp pairs these days?

It’s good to trade gbp pairs these days does they respect price action?
Im sayin for the spike today?

@Zikiziki Trading is not a sprint, it is a marathon! Every day is a good trading day depending whether you are on the right side of the market. Along the trading journey, there are sunny days and rainy days, learn to accept them and enjoy your journey with peace of mind! :grinning::grinning:

i believe the best times for the GBP are ahead, new head of BoE, an EU going to fall apart, a US dollar on borrowed time, a UK government with a clear majority, in control of our own trade policy and free ports.

In the words of Nigel Farage, ‘whats not to like?’

Every pair is good and every currency good to trade, if you know how to trade it then it is going to reward you. Every day is new for every trader so accept it and learn from it.

@Butter_Kiss

Not disagreeing with you, but it’s much easier jumping on a fundamentally driven trend.

My best years have always been when a market is clearly trending strongly.

And that comes from someone who doesn’t trend trade or use fundamentals.

hello.i think it a really good pair.that actually the only pair i trade this days.i just gathered about 2000pips going short against USD on the GDPUSD PAIR

When there is so much volatility, it depends on your trading style…

If you are a day trader, your stops may be about 10-20 pips, so on days like this… it’s very probable that your stop is going to get easily hit before getting to target.

So I would say, for day traders, you are practically gambling on days like this… for swing/long term it’s perfectly fine

GBP pairs tend to be pretty volatile. With volatility comes opportunities.

@Zikiziki
Because your question is stacked with a condition only really you can truly answer your question.

Trading GBP pairs can present opportunities, but it’s crucial to consider the prevailing market conditions, economic factors, and geopolitical events affecting the British pound. With economic data releases, and Bank of England announcements, GBP pairs can experience heightened volatility and sudden price movements. Traders should stay informed, exercise caution, and adapt their strategies accordingly when trading GBP pairs.