It's Here, Your First Step to Winning. Route 60 Explained. (PDF booklet)

so I should long at 177.016 and sell 177.775
and take 5% loss of my equity ?

thx

szema

I like what you have done with the Fib tool, really clever.

You do have that correct, you are looking for longs only at this point but you have the right idea. The only issue is where you drew your top and bottom. It is funny, I just got done doing a video on how to trade that exact setup as well.

Anyway, her is how I played it yesterday:

Thank you for the honesty, trading really does suck at first.

Soon, the whole first week of the trading videos I am putting together will be available so when that come I recommend you take a look.

Best!

thanks ! I am not a english native using in my country , I try so hard for me to listen what you teach on video. Thanks for patient !

YES ! This post is in my watch list in my browser. But, anyway, do it is better thousand of words

Coffeeshop.

Can you provide a link to the videos. I have reviewed the pdf but uncertain about part of the instructions.
Thanks.
daldup

Hey Daldup, the videos I have posted in the main thread should help you out.

As far as the course I am putting together I actually can not post a link to it here as it violates the Babypips forums rules.

Sorry!

Hey Coffeeshop, when you trade this system do you take into account any fundamental events? If you have a clear setup on a pair at 40% ā€¦ do you take the trade if there is any economicā€¦letā€™s say high impact news coming up in short time after you would have enter your trade or do you stay out?

I think fundamental work on too much of a delay to really be valuable enough to use. What you get when you use fundamentals is this knee jerk reaction of a news release, but in actuality you the market correction for the news event already happened.

What will happen from time to time is that the I will see an unnatural market movement and then I will go check the news to see what caused it, but really that is just because I read the news event in the chart.

Best

Also, I have a new video I can share with you guys here.

Losing is winning:
http://bit.ly/1vwB3iQ

Hey! I just found this strategy yesterday and got very excited. Traded it live already 4 times and won 3 trades. The losing trade went past 150 pips so I decided to close. I like strategies with lots of trading opportunities, so I added the ZigZag indicator (6,5,3). Whenever Iā€™m looking to go short, I wait for it to draw a downward line. Then I place the fib tool and set order at 60% and TP at 40%. Itā€™s working so far, but itā€™s brand new so will probably need adjustments.

@Coffeeshop, what do you think?

Hi Coffeeshop,

i like this system but iā€™m having trouble when we move the fib to a new location, do we move the fib on every high/low that is made or do we leave the start of the fib where it is and move the 0% or 100% of the fib tool to another high/low location and wait for the 60% to be hit before we enterā€¦ sorry hope you can understand my question with these pictures.

And the man is goneā€¦ anyone been in contact with him lately?

1 Like

his myfxbook account stopped 3 months ago, not sure why.

1 Like

Account blown?

1 Like

Anyone still have a copy of the pdf? I donā€™t see it in the thread attachments or the hyperlink in the first post.

1 Like

In the first post of this thread itā€™s a big download linkā€¦ it even has the word ā€œdownloadā€ on itā€¦ the picture of a guy with a tie ā€¦try it :wink:

He has not logged in to the forum since march eitherā€¦

LOLā€¦the button and graphic so large and obvious that I looked right past it :wink:
Thanks!

@PipDoctor - I am a little late to the thread, but for some reason the pdf doesnā€™t seem to downloading anymore.
If you donā€™t mind, can you please share it?

Looking forward to hear from you all and learn about FX.