It's my story (New in the game)

Hi
I’m Ali i live in Iran .
I’m so glad to be part of this comunity
I’m a newbie in this career and my goal is to be a professional forex trader and It won’t matter how much time it’s going to take me. there are few things that I care in my learning process and those are stability and quality
and I think these things comes from my perfectionism .
This is how iam going to do this work:

1. Learning the foundation of work from this website
  2. Learning smart money concepts on YouTube from Micheal.
    I would be very happy to make friends and make comment on my introduction .
1 Like

Hi Ali,
You are most welcome
:pray:

2 Likes

Welcome. It’s good to have a plan. Learn from the school of Pipsology here. Grab a demo account and then find a free trading strategy to practice with. The questions will come easily. Enjoy the journey!

1 Like

Welcooooome. :blush: Becoming a profitable trader really takes time, so I think it’s a good start that you have your expectations sorted out. :blush: I’m sure you won’t have any trouble gaining friends in this forum since there are a lot of kind and helpful people here. If you don’t mind, how far are you on the school already? :blush: Good luuuck!

1 Like

Hi
I’m on the preschool chapter second part, “What is pip in Forex” lesson
thanks for your lovely comment. You are right about making friends in this forum because I’ve found my first friend since this comment. :heart_eyes: :blush:

Hi
Thanks for your nice comment .
I hope to learn many things from you and nice people like you. :blush: :heart_eyes:

Hi
Thanks for your nice comment .
I hope to learn many things from you and nice people like you. :blush: :heart_eyes:

Welcome Ali! How did you discover forex? :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome Ali! You’ll definitely learn so much here. Enjoy your stay and good luck on your trading journey!

Welcome Ali! Nice that you have a clear plan for your learning process.Feel free to ask questions along the way. We are all here to support each other. Good luck!

Thank you .
my friend told me about this market.

Thank you .
good luck to you too .

That’s awesome. How long has your friend been trading? :slight_smile:

Thank you.
I’ve been so lucky to find a great community like this
good luck to you too.

honestly. I don’t know the exact time but I know he spent a few years on this work. and he is a kind of professional trader.

You’re very much welcome! Communities like this is valuable for learning and sharing experiences.

Oh wow. Even I don’t know a pro trader. He does it full time and makes all of his money solely from trading?