I've been scammed - any help or advice, please?

I invested a substantial part of my savings and at first, my broker was making me money. He didn’t put a stop loss on trades despite the crash in the markets and just let the trades bleed until they were margin called. I have asked for my account to be closed and money to be returned however I am getting the run around. Right now, there is still 1 trade left open (apparently they can no longer “close” the position) and it is still in the negative (almost 10k).
I still have my money in with them, what actions can I take to get the money back please? I tried calling their phone number but it is disconnected.
Unfortunately I find out that they are scammers too late and that are not regulated :frowning:
They are based in the UK
Any help or advice would be appreciated, and yes, shame on me for being scammed but this is my current position I’m in :frowning:

Who is the broker??

Cheers

Blackduck

I’m so sorry that this is happening to you. :frowning: :frowning: It’s really hard to trust people with your money, especially since it seems that they were the ones trading for you? :open_mouth: Maybe you could share the company info with us so we could try and help you out? :open_mouth:

Lesson learned. Hope you’ll be able to get your money back.

just in case take screenshots of every conversations betweent you and them, actually screenshots of everything between you and them. scammers sometimes just disappear and then is hard to prove anything.

You can contact Payback ltd and ask for help. they will tell you do you have any chances.

Where did you find these people, and what made you give them your hard earned money? Were they selling you on quick riches?