Jade Investments (Jade FX)

I was looking at opening a live account with Jade Investments (Jade FX). Does anyone having any experience with them? Specifically if it was easy to withdraw funds, etc. They are fairly new, but have GREAT spreads from what I can tell, and $5 commissions for each 1 lot trade. They are located in Wisconsin, so thats a plus. (I’m in Minnesota, not too far away)

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Nick

I know this is a late response… but… Jade is GREAT! You asked about withdrawals… super fast! Everything about them is a plus with the exception of slippage but they are a STP broker so you have to expect that! I will tell you one thing… ever since using them I would NEVER go back to a Market Mover brokerage!!! Another thing, the commission… including the (very small) spread you are still beating the MM brokerages by leaps and bounds! The way I look at is simple… Jade gets 50% of your first pip profit and the rest is yours! So $5 on a 1.0 trade (they get $5 and you get $5) but after that its all your and you get into profit much faster than other brokerage firms!