JAFX forex Broker

Does anyone use JAFX as your broker ? They are called as True ECN broker. Can anyone share their experience on dealing with JAFX ?

It is pretty unknown broker which you should avoid.

Do you even know what ECN means???

The Ever Questioning VIPER

2 Likes

Now be kind TV - I was also about to be quick on the trigger, haha :wink:

1 Like

In reality all brokers use ECN, itā€™s been like 20 years I have heard of someone who calls in trades on a phone, so basically, everyone uses them.

Hello togr, I hope you are having a well balanced and productive morning. I was just wondering, if, by any chance, would you possibly know the implications, and definition of ECN.

The Ever Non Triggering VIPER

P.S. Is this better Risk?

2 Likes

Lol! :smiley: yeah like there is a broker which is not using electronic communications networks nowadays :smiley:

Donā€™t tell anyone. But Uncle Georgie S. is using carrier pigeons for trades, and no they were never extinct, the Illuminati kept them secret till this time and circumstance.

The Ever Wearing My ā€œAluminum Foilā€ Hat VIPER

PS \"Weird Al\" Yankovic - Foil

1 Like

From the website, FAQ | JAFX

JAFX is currently not regulated. Regulation takes a very long time to setup and we are in the process of applying for regulation

1 Like

Oh in this case, I would stay away. How you can be sure that this broker will be honest and trustworthy if itā€™s not even regulated. Regulations should always be one of the main important conditions when you choose a broker. You see no regulators, you stay away.

Interesting! You have been trading with them for a ā€œfew monthsā€ and had no problems ā€œwithdrawing my earningsā€???

Either great congratulations are due to you as a formidable trader orā€¦maybeā€¦possiblyā€¦you are just aā€¦dare I suggest itā€¦advertisement?

[quote=ā€œogpippin, post:19, topic:113405ā€]
Haha. Maybe it sounds like that, but he just asked to share our experience. People are making a lot of money trading BTCUSD without the need for a lot of trading experience. [/quote]

So it is an advertisement for them. Free advertising is not encouraged hereā€¦

So any time someone asks for feedback, and if it isnā€™t negative, it is flagged and hidden? OKā€¦ lol

Worst broker I have ever used in my life. They donā€™t have a trading desk available and they donā€™t give a shit about you. Ticket will take ages to be solved and there is nothing you can do about it. Look at the convo I had with them.

Name: Martin

E-mail: [email protected]

Joseph	Wed, 01/31/18 02:12:47 pm America/Montreal	

Hello. How may I help you?

Martin	02:13:07 pm	

Hi, is it possible to call trade desk or request a call immediatly
I submited a ticket but it will take too long

Joseph	02:14:41 pm	

Unfortunately no. The Trading Desk doesnā€™t have a phone number. It might take up to 24 business hours to be replied.

Martin	02:15:20 pm	

wow, this is awful customer serviceā€¦ I have 4 trades opened and I cant close them bcs of some bugs or something like that
there is no way I can close them by myself
I tried everything
cant close.JPG
I used ā€˜ā€˜close orderā€™ā€™ tab and this happened 02:16:38 pm
now i cant do shit

Joseph	02:17:35 pm	

When it comes to trade inquiries they must be assisted by the Trading Desk. We do not have that type of information since it is a more delicate field. Otherwise I would gladly assist.

Martin	02:18:09 pm	

Well bring someone to the trade desk. I cant wait 24h
Ill pay fees and stuff to keep those useless trades active
and its not even my fault
plus i submited a ticket 3 days ago and they didnt nothing 02:20:41 pm
did*

Joseph	02:23:27 pm	

I do apologize for the inconvenience but you need to wait for a response from the Trading Desk. Otherwise I would gladly assist.

Martin	02:25:06 pm	

So you are telling to your customer to wait and lose money bcs of your fault?
This is literally the worst customer service ive seen in my life
72h delay to reach a trading desk lmao 02:26:13 pm
this is insane
I am not asking to refund a pillow jeez, I want you to fix your bugs which cost me money everyday. The fact that I got to wait days to get is resolved is really really awful 02:31:57 pm

Joseph	02:32:41 pm	

I understand your concern but Iā€™m afraid I donā€™t have the tools to assist with those inquiries in this department.

Martin	02:33:18 pm	

tell the trading desk to call me, do something
Tickets takes ages to have a respond, I want it resolved today 02:34:43 pm
+1 581 995 6930 02:42:37 pm

Joseph	02:43:42 pm	

As I said, the Trading Desk will be getting in contact with you via email.

Martin	02:45:15 pm	

And I told you I canā€™t wait 24 h for an email that wont solve anything. I want to talk to someone in charge

Joseph	02:46:41 pm	

Unfortunately you need to wait. The Trading Desk doesnā€™t have assistance via phone. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Martin	02:47:31 pm	

Then tell them to cantact me now
contact*
in other words tou are saying ; sir im sorry you will keep losing money on our behalf, I cant do anything about it. Keep losing money and have a good day ? 02:49:32 pm
+44 20 3808 3225 (UK) what is that number for 03:16:40 pm

Joseph	03:17:29 pm	

Thatā€™s our Customer Service phone number.

Martin	03:18:14 pm	

ā€˜ā€˜Customer serviceā€™ā€™ right
w/e I guess I was right
Ill make sure everyone I know and ever meet in my life will never do business with you 03:19:01 pm
ill post to convo everywhere so people are aware 03:20:35 pm

16 posts from you since you joined BP and 9 of them recommend this unregulated broker.
We can guess who pays your bills

Yes I did use JAFX and Iā€™m not happy with themā€¦!!!

Stay away from JAFX! All the reviews youā€™ve read about the length of time it takes to withdraw your funds are true. I made two deposits in May and then made a withdrawal shortly after to my original payment method. When I noticed that it had reached about a week and I had not received my money, I went to their customer service chat and was stunned when I was told that it can take up to 60 days to receive my money. Fast forward to August when I finally reached the 60 days and I still havenā€™t received my money. I contacted JAFX and let them know about the issue. The first agent I spoke to in the live chat was completely unwilling, and wanted credit card statements up to the current day (despite my credit card being in the middle of the cycle). I had provided the agent with my last two statements, and a print out of my current transactions. He let me know there was nothing he could do until I provided my current statement. Later on I spoke to another agent who was much more pleasant and helpful, and he opened a ticket for me with their payments department. I was then contacted by their payments department the following day who informed me that it can take up to 60 BUSINESS DAYS!!! to receive my money (this must have been a new rule as I had read their frequently asked questions several times and it did not say business days). So now I have to wait almost another month before they can even inquire as to what is going on with my money. I do believe JAFX is a total scam and I would advise against putting your money into JAFX. At this point Iā€™ve lost all hope of getting my money back as they seem to just make up rules to avoid paying out. Be warned!!! Stay away from JAFX.

Thatā€™s pretty risky broker. I checked this broker using some websites, and there is no information about their license.

The website provides two contact phone numbers with UK and Australiaā€™s country codes. Even if the firm has offices in those countries, it is not regulated by FCA in the UK or ASIC in Australia or any other regulatory agency.

My advice is to avoid such broker, cause itā€™s quite possible to be a scam. It is better to trade with the brokers regulated by the UKā€™s FCA or any other reputable regulator.

I heard they had issues with the US regulator because they had allegedly been accepting US clientsā€¦
Also, as far as I know their main office is in Sofia, Bulgariaā€¦ which is a whole other issue because that country is in the EU and all ESMA and EU laws would apply, meaning if they are operating without said license it would be a major problem.

Thatā€™s because they are not regulated. Registered on St. Vincent island, but no mention of their regulation - which is a surefire sign that they do not have any.