Jamaica Forex Beginner

Hello Everyone,

My name is Leighton and I am a high school teacher from Jamaica. As others have said Forex trading is viewed with a lot of skepticism in Jamaica but I am interested in learning from the best so please feel free to message me.

Thanks in advance.

Forex trading is a good career for anyone and everyone. It is your effort and knowledge that bear the fruit. The day when you decide to trade forex should also be the day when you decide to keep learning and improving along the way, because that’s how you pave your way to becoming a successful forex trader.

Hello and welcome! I am sure that you know that your forex trading journey is not going to be an easy one. You will have to work hard to make the right decisions at the right time. Good luck.

Hey Leighton and welcome. Begin with understanding what forex trade is all about like the charts, the currency pairs, the trading trends, timeframes, support & resistance, the technical tools and instruments with the Pipsology School. Without knowing about these in detail, successful trading isn’t possible. So best of luck and invest your time and money wisely.

Hello and welcome. There’s indeed no risks involved in forex till the time your base is strong. This you’ll understand better because you’re a teacher yourself. So, start off by learning all about the trade’s basics with the Pipsology School. Once you’ve spent a few months, put the learning into practice with a demo account.