James16 Group

Funny that I am sitting here bored and out of curiuosity I googled Beau Diamond only to end up on this thread. A lot of names I recognise from a few years back. I was a Beau Diamond customer and still use one of his trading methods to this day (EZ) as it works well for me. Doesn’t surprise me though that he has been done for fraud (ponzi).
Trading forex is not that hard guys, it is just a matter of finding a method you are comfortable with, have some patience and don’t be greedy. You only need 10-20 pips a day to make a very healthy living out of this game. One thing I have noticed over the years, is the huge increase in the average daily range for some of the pairs.
I am not a big user of this forum and signed in under a different name here. Normally I use the name ‘Buff’ and was a big follower of MoneyTec in their earlier days and then onto Forex Factory, so I have a pretty good idea of all the characters mentioned in this thread. Makes for interesting reading and probably explains why I rarely jump on the forums these days. Cheers.

like some of you, I came across with James16 group this week, evaluating if it is legitimate or not. So I posted one trade question with PA, got no response like James16(jim) used to do.

So I asked a detailed question about the paid forum access, got no response from all the proud james16group members who posted many many chart/post every day. However I do get a response from a new member of their public forum at FF.

So I posted another more ‘aggressive’ question, saying “How come all of the proud James16 group members still posting here when you have access to the paid forum? Isn’t it the whole point having the pf?” I guessed I offended them and my post never got released.

Again they probably got offended. Sorry to give them hard time.

Hi Leelar,

I see that no one answered your chart post which I understand can be frustrating as I’ve made many posts with detailed info and charts that have also gone unanswered.

I don’t think they’re ignoring you it’s just that sometimes the thread moves very quickly depending on how much activity is happening in the markets at the time and how many PA setups are being discussed.

Please don’t take it personally - I’ve been there as well and I know for a fact it’s nothing personal. I see that you’ve read 35 pages of the thread already which must add to your frustration at not being answered. All I can recommend is that you persevere and keep posting charts + analysis.

The PF is great - I just joined and there are hundreds of videos and at least 1 new one posted by James each week. There are also webinars and chatroom lessons and the forum is by far the best I’ve ever been to.

However I recommend hanging out in the free thread for a good 3-6 months before committing any money to the PF. Keep posting charts and respond to other people’s charts and posts and you should be fine.

@ddinnov

Thanks for the reply. No I wasn’t taking it personally. I will still go to the chart thread to learn something. But something is holding me back to subscribe to the pf.

It just look like inner cycle thread to me, for now. Maybe one day they will change my mind and I will come back and correct myself here.

@all
Every single penny is hard earned money to everyone, there is not such a thing as “It is only $129 a month.” I am not gonna risk that $$ on anything that I don’t know if it is legit or not.

I joined the James16 pf about two weeks ago. Best decision I made. A wealth of information, support, webinars, online chats, and more. It’s amazing how big a difference having a teacher makes with your trading. I’m slowly learning to read and understand price action, and the chart patterns they teach.

You can get similar stuff on the James16 chart thread, but it will take a while to get through all the posts and put it together in your mind. If you have time to do that, that’s fine. I needed something more structures and organized.

I’m currently demoing, and this is my first month. Hopefully I can demonstrate be profitable by next March, and start to trade live once again.

Synergy

I see I was the last person to post in this thread. I’ve been with the J16 group for more than half a year now. It has really helped my ability to understand price exact, where price will move, where it will stall, where it can reverse. There really is something special about the group. It teachers and supports traders who want to learn and improve.

Strictly from an objective point of view, if the methods that the group uses work, I’m willing to guess that they are relatively simple and consistent. If that is indeed true, you shouldn’t need more than about 6 months to learn the method and then continue practicing the methods without paying the fee. So about $780 to potentially base a trading career on? Pretty good bang for your buck.

If the methods do not work, I’m guessing the rules and strategies are complex and perhaps constantly changing. If you see this practice (not among the students but the teachers) then I would avoid paying the money.

Having a teacher can indeed shorten that learning curve, but only if you are at the right stage in your trading career. It is very difficult for a trading mentor to teach patience and discipline, so if you haven’t mastered these arts, you might spend more on this type of education than is neccessary.

It takes years to become a good trader, by virtue of experience. The methods they teach are very straight forward. Its the difference between self-study and studying with a teacher, and also seeing things that are there but with the light and perspective of years of experience. The learning is faster, the answers come quicker and are more easily available, and you can manage your learning and have more direct resources for it. I’ve technically learned almost everything that I can from the group. Now it’s a matter of practicing it, and seeing it in action based on others journals and the webinars. I’ve almost convinced myself I can trade with their methods profitably. It’s now a matter of just looking for the A+ trades, and slowly growing my account by funding it and also with the profits I make. Forex will take some time. As for stocks, it’s like taking candy from a baby.

Being a newbie, I don’t care about anything other than knowing if j16 method works or not. Are there any comprehensive back testing results available?

The J16 teaches you to trade based on price action, S&R, candle stick patterns, fibs etc, plus a few additional advanced techniques. There isn’t one method. It is a group which supports new traders and helps then develop into profitable ones, with focus on price action, no indicators, higher time frames, proper psychology, and learning.

The question is: do people who join and benefit from the J16 group become profitable traders? And the answer is yes.

It is easy to slam that which you know nothing about, referring to the two previous replies. I’ve been a member of the group since July of 2008. After 12 month’s it is a life time membership. I concider it the absolute best money I’ve ever spent in regards to my trading education and growth as a trader. Nothing else is even close for me personally. James is the real deal and a first rate human being. He genuinely is one of the good guys…yes, they do exist.

You can’t really back test price action like you can indicator based systems

Thanks mum love James ps is it still ok to bring my washing round?:60:

[QUOTE=“buster48;546305”] Thanks mum love James ps is it still ok to bring my washing round?:60:[/QUOTE]

You know he said that over a year ago, right?

lol, perhaps his trading account is also based on last years data…

yeh know that Simon only just saw it and couldn’t resist it ,am I forgiven? and know my tarading data isint last years so dont be sarky jezode :58:

128 $ per month ??? wtf…

Maybe if we really meet him in person its worth but there’s no way I pay 128$ per month for online course.

Most of the courses out there only have a one time fee.

At first seeing him helped a lot of traders on Forex Factory, I thought 128$ is one time fee…

What’s so special about his price action course that makes him think its worth 128$ per month.

The reviews from Forex Course Sites aren’t that positive compared to other courses.

Does he really spend a lot of time with their students ?

EDIT: I think he did this to limit the members, that’s why he called it private forum and not course.