James16 Group

WOW man…I’d give anything to really be James16…

Please don’t believe me. If this does rouse a little bit of interest in you, go check out the free thread at FF and then make up your mind. If you don’t want to do that, that is your choice.

I have and WAS interested in joining his private site to weed out all the noise that the free thread has (70K+ posts, 22K+ attached files) and get straight to what he teaches. Then I ran into a problem I found out I could not find out about the teacher (his background, his trading history, is success or failure rate). I don’t trust anybody that chooses to stay anonymous. I would be happy to pay $1,200 not to suffer through reading 70K posts and 22K files/charts to make sure I don’t miss anything.

Anyway I am sure he will continue to stay anonymous and he will continue to get people questing him, his motives, and his success or failure in regards to his own trading. I these questions are rightfully brought up as long as he stays anonymous.

Hey…I totally understand and respect your choice…looks like his staying anonymous is a big deal in your decision making and this mistrust will be an impediment in having a completely open mind…

I am a lifetime member at J16 and I believe that I have a fair idea about them. If there is any specific question that you think I might be able to answer, let me know and I’ll be glad to.

okay. i wasted my time like many of you to read this thread. and guess i have to vent something out~! LOL.

first: everyone has different thinking, we cant expect everyone to think the same as us. some may think Lady GAGA is hot. some may think she’s not. those who think she’s hot have no right to brainwash the others who think she’s not. if everyone think the same, the forex market wont survive. imagine everyone having the same thinking and opinion. can you picture how the market moves? like an unbalanced ship. so those who thinks he’s not good, move on… look for something good yourself. dont waste time saying and finding faults. for those of you who think he’s good, help out those who needs help, rather than proving how good J16 is. i think we dont have to prove how good one is… words are just words. anyone can say it. it’s the actions that comes in first. instead of fighting each other, why not share what works for each one of you? being successful, we have to be interdependent. having 2 brain is better than one right? the forex market is hard enough to beat, why waste time beating each other?

secondly: those who thinks Simba’s 7 averaging 7 pip is small… think again.
7 pips for a pip worth 1 dollar is 7 dollars a week.
7 pips for a pip worth 10 dollars is 70 dollars a week.
7 pips for a pip worth 100 dollars is 700 dollars a week. it’s not how many pips that’s making the system working. it’s the return of investment.

i hope i offended no one. just wish we could all help each other instead of killing each other. being the sole survivor on Earth is no joy too. you’ll be lonely. so why not learn to build a team and fight the market?

WHO’S ON MY SIDE?

I am!!! I experienced highs and lows on my account… Most of highs were cos following james16… Most lows cos my lack of discipline, greedy and so… I am definitely on YOUR SIDE!!!
And my 2cents… NEVER GIVE UP!!! NEVER!!!.. and learn… even for 130 dolls per month!

Depends whether the spread is included in the stop loss or not.
Consider that to get your 7 pips you are paying a 28% commission (2 pip spread) - and that is why scalping is a hard game to get right.

I think shes hot :wink:

Evidently you have not seen the pics of her without 300 pounds of makeup.

[B]I think she’s hot too! [/B]

But Lady GAGA why all the cloak and dagger stuff?

Why are you hiding behind a fake name, what’s your real name and why don’t you use it?

[I]She must not have any talent and is nothing but a scam, else she would use her birth name… LOL![/I] :smiley:

ps we must be getting close to the weekend!

She must not have any talent and is nothing but a scam, else she would use her birth name… LOL!

hahahha!!! now thats funny!!!

btw I think she is not hot but she is sexy and has a good voice just her face. Where I come from we call that butta face :smiley:

btw her real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta

I just googled her

Sure that wasn’t an oogle?:eek:

All I can say is with free advertising like this, James’ retirement fund is growing…

Nice job keeping this propped up on the front page.:rolleyes:

Fan boys coming out of the woodwork… Even bagging on people that agree with them… Small sparks lead to giant flames. All the hallmarks of a thread gone wrong.

YouTube - What a Wonderfail Thread

Smart a$$, you can find information on lady gaga using google. Lady gagga is not selling me a training course. completely different and you know it.

No. I think he was being completely serious.

Really.

I dont scalp. The 7 pips is an [B][I]average[/I][/B] daily return. I’m pretty sure that I pay nowhere near 28% in spread !

But that reminds me, its time I checked the numbers !

i’m looking to join the group soon! (: can i hear somethings about the group you’ve experienced with?

oh… yeah. i forgot the spread.

haha! good for you… (:

it doesn’t matter. he’ll still think that she’s hot even if she’s the ugliest.

those who think she’s not… just move on. look for someone you think is hot.

haha. sorry about it. we’re seem to be drifting away from forex. LOL.

some people just don’t want their true name to be out as things we start to happen. something bad happen and their names get affected.