Jason, need some help please

I am using a mac and have struggled to find a platform that fits my requirements. I have tried using crossover to use tradestation but it just seems to crash telling me fxtspp.exe error, I have re loaded a number of times but it still happens. I think it is when I customise it but to be honest I don’t make that many changes as I like it to be minimal. I have since switch back to the web based version but seem to have problems with this too. All I need to do is be able to customise the screens to my liking with 2 x ema’s and then when I open a new chart it is setup as the other ones are.

I have spoken to Isaac in the uk but was told “we are aware of it and it is something you are looking to add in the future” not really the type of answer I expected. I don’t want to use mt4 as I want the candles to show ny closing times.

Any ideas

Thanks mark

not even know who the person u told above -____-

Just buy another computer; fast, simple and easy solution :stuck_out_tongue:

He is the fxcm ambassador who answers most people’s queries. Don’t want to buy another pc it’s not an option.

Hi Mark,

Since you’re using a Mac, and also only intend to make minimal adjustments to the charts, I think Trading Station Web would be the way to go. You mentioned that since you switched back to using the web version of our platform, you now find that you are having problems with it too.

Could you tell me a bit more about these problems? Do you get a specific error message? Also, what web browser are you using? Also you mentioned that these problems arose when you switched back to the web platform. Does that mean you’ve been able to use the web platform on your Mac in the past?

I apologize that the response from my colleague did not address your tech issue. From your quote, it seems like he’s talking about some feature that will be added to the platform in the future. That does not seem related to your tech issue which is about not being able to load charts on your Mac.

Jason

Hi Jason,

Thanks for getting back to me.

The problem I am having is the following (on web version). I would like to be able to set my chart up and then when I load another chart it has the same settings ie colours and indicators on it etc but it does not seem possible. I am sure something has changed over the last couple of weeks but I could be wrong.

I have since found a bit of a workaround on the download version in the problem lies with putting a template on but I can however setup a profile, so in theory I only need to add the indicator on.

Thanks mark

Hi Mark,

Now I understand the problem better.

You are correct: the ability to save a chart template and then apply to another chart is available on Trading Station Desktop, but not Trading Station Web. That must have been what my colleague meant when he said it’s something we’re looking to add in the future.

Based on your charting needs, Trading Station Desktop would be the way to go. You said “the problem lies with putting a template on”. Please tell me a bit more about the exact nature of this problem.

Thanks,
Jason