JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

I suppose it is 00:00 EST Monday candle, isn’t it?

Si, senior!

Sold GJ, AJ, and EJ.

I sold those as well, the AU just wasn’t quite valid on the wick.
I think this should be a good week!

sold the same :slight_smile: good starting of the week, I hope! With the New Democracy party on the power of the Greeks, we should have a more definite trends this week.

I sold EU & GU as well. How come you guys didn’t?

I sold AJ, EJ, GJ and UJ

UJ look like a evening star? am i correct?

Are you using the last change of the rules, to check if a new IC candle is giving a signal different from the a previous star, you ignore the IC?

Using a broker that is gmt+3, all my signals so far are buy, with pin bars on au, aj and ej. Inside bars on aj, ej and gj…

Did someone placed a stop buy on EJ at 0:00 EST?

Stopped out from EJ sell positions. My stop was 33.9 pips + spread, with the 0.75 ATR(14,4h) Stopped al 100.78

My EJ sell got stop out at 100.800 too with 0.75ATR +spread.
Read the UJ wrongly at H1 for sell… It should be a morning star at H4 Buy. Mistake learnt…

My EJ stopped out too.

European sessions opened and BULLS are taking the initial lead. Another indecision bar being formed in the charts. An hour more to go for the candles to end.

Just before I’m going to sleep, I placed a new sell on EJ, a new one on AJ and GJ, last two are compounding. Let’s see what happens in the morning hehehe

My EJ was stopped at 100.80, also, but another sell on it and GJ AND, AJ!..compounding, especially GJ!

EDIT, as I was typing this, I went back and checked my charts…looks like its already time to move some stops to BE!!!

Sell EJ, GJ, AU and AJ. Sell another AJ inside bar…

New EJ already hit half TP and AJ is close. Very nice.

EJ Hit HTP at 100.018.

Ok! I got two half profits! that was fast! On AJ and EJ, and the GJ is pretty near to take half profits. My stops are moved to BE on AJ and EJ :slight_smile: and the loss of the first trade on EJ is erased.