JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

3 sell entry of AJ hit HTP at 79.635. Move all stop on AJ to BE.

Sounds like gmt brokers have started well. My 3 pin bar buys were stopped out, buy inside bars haven’t been triggered…

Just entered 4 star sells, from the candle that closed 20mins ago

Sold GJ, AJ, and EJ stars.

I had those three stars, too…more compounding!

Sold AU, GJ, AJ and GJ Evening Star… GJ hit HTP early on…

@Everyone. Question: For eg. Your Sell AJ and hit HTP. but the FTP(2ATR) was not hit. You sell another AJ and shift the 1st stop to the current new stop entry of AJ. What do you do with the 1st FTP(2ATR)? You shift it to the new HTP or FTP?

I shifted both previous trades to half TP, because when you read the first post, it says to close previous trades for that pair at the half TP of the current trade.

Thanks pipcompounder. I will shift to half TP.

hello traders!
what a lovelly monday it is today, guess all must have been enjoying the way the market is responding to ur method
it just my observation it seem the system seems to work well , when USD n JPY are STRONG.
HAPPY TRADING

Mmmmh I can’t see this rule. Can you copy it here, please?

Read thru thread starting about 4-5 pages ago, SJ answered this question, thought he put it in first post, too.

Still short on GJ and AJ since we ignore opposing indecision candles after stars. EJ hit TP earlier.

Same here, except my GJ pin bar wasn’t opposing, so I sold again, my EJ full TP trade still going…

Same here pipcompounder I think it was a sell for me by a pip or something, which im always a bit dubious of trading, good job we have a mechanical system to make the decision easy for us!

EJ hit TP earlier. Sold GJ. Guess I made a wrong move on AJ. Closed all AJ with small profit.

Yeah, I should have been more specific. My GJ was also a new sell signal again.

are you talking about this rule?

TAKE PROFIT: ATR (14) (half take profit), ATR (14) x 2 (full take profit), at each new signal move up stop losses and take profits to the new trades price carrying the trade forward to the new signal

your answer is at the beginning of this quote :slight_smile:

Thanks. Just to be very very clear, I’m going to put an example

Trade a:

Buy at 100, SLa=90 HTPa=115 FTPa=130

Trade b:

Buy at 101, SLb=91, HTPb=116 FTPb=131. Because this is a second trade, I move the data from Trade a to Trade b values, so SLa=91, HTPa=116, FTPb=131

The price then rises to 116, so the I have taken half profits on Trade a and Trade b. The result is

SLa=101, FTPa=131 (on BE)
SLb=101, FTPb=131

Another buy trade

Trade c:

Buy at 99, SLc=89, HTPc=114, FTPc=128. I move the SL and TP of other trades, so the result is:

SLa=89, FTPa=128
SLb=89, FTPb=128
SLc=89, HTPc=114, FTPc=128

Am I right with this example?

I think this is right. But if you have SLa and SLb at 101 both trade would be closed if you make Trade C at 99?

THAT looks right to me, too, medisoft.