JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

You are right hehehe, that was my mistake, I should have placed the open price of Trade c on 102 instead of 99 :slight_smile:

Anybody else just buy gbp/jpy star?

Any historical performance records for this trading system, would be interesting to look over?

Sorry dude, no 50% higher close here on my chart… :wink:

I traded morning stars on AJ and GJ, and placed an bear inside bar on EJ.

Buy GJ, AJ and AU star. sell stop entry for EJ inside bar.

Question on Trade C: Aren’t FTa and FTb take Half TP at 114?

Inside bar sell on EJ, no GJ change or trade, and AJ star buy and AU star buy…I agree that GJ wasn’t 50% up the other candle, so those trades are still open (there’s a lot of them!)

Price headed to 116 and both HTP has been triggered.I think rest of position will not be splitted to HTP and FTP again and there will only be SL and FTP.

My gj buy made 50% by 1 pip on my chart, I had to close out a few losing sells at the time as well :s

Thanks ExejeSen. I need some time to digest.

yes, that can happen, as your broker can have a pip or some difference with other brokers…
well,some you win, some you loose…

However,

This monday is a good week start I guess… :wink:

250 pips already on EUR/JPY
80 pips so far on GBP/JPY (however now two floating in wrong direction)
120 pips on AUD/JPY
40 pips on AUD/USD
so thats a total of almost 500 pips on one day :wink:

My ultra-super-hyper demo account is up more than 9 % from Monday 00:00 EST to Monday 18:00 EST, trading with 2 % risk… pretty good start for the week! I’m going to test until Friday, and if all is good, I’m going to start live with real account and nano lots on next week!

20:00 EST, and AU with bull inside bar AND bear IC, GJ with bull IC, and finally AJ with bull inside bar

I have stop buys on AU and AJ, and another sell stop added to sell stop already on EJ, wick on GJ went above previous high, no IC for me…no actual trades…ignored AU pin bar because of previous star.

The rule to ignore the IC when there is a previous star is still not written on the first page, isn’t it? How was the back testing working with that rule?

Here you go…SJ said he would update the first page, but I don’t know when.

Thanks. This trade I took because I was not checking that rule is going to demonstrate the viability of the rule :slight_smile: But nevertheless this week start is wonderful! makes me anxious about starting to trade live and real with my testing-real account :slight_smile:

My inside bar on AU is activated, closing all the sells

I bought EJ, and added more buy stops to AJ…nothing else is new, except I had closed previous EJ trades that were sells.