JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

YES, bullish star…don’t wreck your car, juicy, it’s not worth it!
my GJ hit full TP!

EDIT: bought GJ star…AJ buys still open…go bulls!

Thanks for the concern but I had to have a quick check! Makes me nervous buying again when price has rejected the bullish move at roughly the same point it got rejected at the start of this week! Are you using atr x2 pipcoumpounder? My htp hit but my full hasn’t, I think my target is 124.738

I am using half-way point currently just on GJ pair between ATR and old 40\40\70 method.

Interesting, why gj?

Because the ATR on other pairs are very close to, or less than the old SL and TPs…I agree with Jonkie, there’s still some market uncertainty about the FED and QE3 possibilities, and Greece forming coalition gov’t and Spain, and so the current ATR is very low compared to the average of 14 periods.

Hopefully we’ll push out of this range area once most of the major news is done around Thursday.

I hope so, too!

Hi there! I have a floating demo profit of more than 1200 USD ehhehe, that is 10 % of my 10k demo account. Yesterday I had about 10,800 virtual balance, but on the night things changed and now I have only 9,700 virtual balance, with the 1200 virtual floating profit…

I’m tempted to set the full profit a little smaller, because I’m not getting the full profit, only once since monday, don’t know if you are in the same situation.

At this point, I’m in with various buys on AJ, and GJ. This one has a recent opened morning star. Also I have a stop sell and stop buy on EJ waiting for the range breakout hehehe.

aj HIT half TP!

What whas your TP price?

I have GJ with the half TP.

I’m thinking about the measures. On initial idea, the SL and TP were 40 pips, and Full TP 70. If I convert 70 and 40 into a relation, it gives me that the full TP is 75 percent more than the half tp, that is full tp = 1.75 * half tp.

Seeing that I’m not reaching the full TPs, could it be adequate to use a full TP that is a 1.75 times the half tp to have the same relation as the first parameters?.

Sold EJ. Bought GJ, AJ, and AU. There’s some inside bar action there, too.

The rule jawa posted about ic after morning star not being traded is that only on opposing signal?

Full tp was 75 pips

Yeah, that’s right.

Traded this 16:00 EST!

AJ bull IC @ 80.46
EJ bear IC @ 100.14
AU bull IC @ 1.0192
GJ bull IC @ 124.22
GJ bull IB @ 124.50

same here! that GJ top was where the previous TP was hit, just in case you were wondering, 124.50

I think that while we are trading this system, we should observe details. I’m observing that the IC are more reliable when the close of fourth 1H candle breaks all the closes of the previous 1H 3 candles, closing above the close of all the 3 previous 1H candles (buy, below for sell)

I’m going to place notes on all the candles that are traded, noting when this observation is ok, and when the close of fourth is only exceeding the close of first 1H candle, to compare results…

I have also been tinkering around with a few minor variations too medisoft, would be interesting to see how pnl is affected through back testing

Sold star on AU, closing the buys, bought AJ, set buy stops on AJ.

Same here. Do you are in profits for the week?