JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

I have $40 profit on closed trades, right now, still using 0.01 lots.

Hmmmm…I just noticed how far ATR has come down on these pairs, significantly!

EDIT: sold stars on GJ, EJ, and AJ.

Same here and closed buy GJ and AJ.

mmm I’m doing something wrong, because I have a loss, not profit hahahah

I’m going to fix the lot size for the week to see if that is the problem

what trades have all opened at the 04 IC?? I have opened EU, EJ, AU, UCHF

SELL IN ALL EXCEPT UCHF

I have sell on AJ, EJ, GJ and AU…

GBP three tier data coming out in a few mins.

Yeeeehaw! I hope all these sells go to profit, because this is taking some margin!
Selling pin bars on all four pairs, plus inside bar stop sells on EJ, AJ,and GJ…and this is on the heels of previous stars!
The word is that the markets hope Bernanke FOMC and press conference include QE3 (booooooooo!) but he probably won’t, so all the risk pairs should sell off later because they are probably going to keep Operation Twister, google it if you don’t know.

GBP data has come better than expected. I worry GJ and GU will rise. But nothing certain. Lets see.
Will google operation twister now.

Markets are going UP baby!!! I say Cut losses now.

Wow ej sells hit stop loss fast

Market is in a FULL-ON Risk-appetite diet… I think we owe this to the Feds in the US. Buggers have been scaring the market with their damned QE.

Hi everyone !

I was wondering if this one was a proper morning star. (it’s from the EURJPY 4h chart of this morning)

The average price is 99.8545 and the close of the first candle is 99.95…

[QUOTE=Stugeo;363569]Hi everyone !

I was wondering if this one was a proper morning star. (it’s from the EURJPY 4h chart of this morning)

My opinion:
I dont think it can be called a morning star as the two bearish candles do not signify a near term trend.
If the big bearish candle had closed halfway down Bar No.2 then it could have been an evening star.

Can somebody else confirm if my answer is correct.

Hi SithJawa

How do you normally treat a big news day like today? Do you continue to follow the signals, which may be invalidated by lack of trading before a news event, or do you avoid until the news is past?

Many thanks.

Thanks crisscross that’s what i was thinking… :slight_smile:

Bought gj and ej stars

GJ did hit half TP, but the rest hit SL, so account is back where it started :frowning:
My buy stops hit on EJ, GJ, and AJ, old inside bars, but I don’t think those stars are valid trend reversals.

Same here! I traded those stars because as I understand it the red candle closed lower than that of the average of itsself and the three before it and the final bullish candle closed more than 50% of the first bearish candle. What would make the stars I traded not qualify? Thanks

first off, congrats on your trades, you should have at least hit half TP now, but the reason I didn’t think those were valid is the average of the previous and first candles is higher than the close of the first candle of the formation…a reversal should be in this case a bullish candle whose close is higher than the average price of the average of the lowest low and highest high of it and the three previous candles, followed by and indecision candle and a bearish candle that closes more than 50% down the body of the first candle-that part was ok, just the trend before it was backwords…in other words these last star patterns were trend continuations, not reversals…but since the market’s pretty crazy with all the news, it hit some TPs anyways, my inside bars trades were the same direction, so those put me back in positive profit territory…now we await FOMC!

While the FED made announcement that made these pairs sell, the actual press conference is a few hours later, so until that comes, market will be unpredictable, after presser, these pairs should really sell off, as far as fundamentals go.