JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

Thanks crisscross

Sure has :frowning:

All my SLs were hit, too

I just bought stars on each pair.

All pairs stop out! Buy on all 4 pairs…

I don’t think they are qualifying stars at a glance mate, the first bullish candle closed higher than the average, could play out as a continuation but not as a reversal, so we wouldn’t trade as part of this system.

I didn’t see them as stars either, however AUDJPY, EURJPY and GBPJPY inside bar orders have triggered from 5 - 9pm candle yesterday (uk time). Anyone else trading those?

the first candle of the star is bearish, it’s the same candle as during yesterday’s FOMC that has very high and low wicks, except for AU, but that’s bearish candle, too, on first candle of star pattern.

there was a post with priorities. 1.stars 2.pin bars 3. Inside bars
This has been removed?
I also remember a post that when there is a buy signal and next candle gives a sell signal, we will ignore the second one, don’t we?

If there are 2 pinbars next to eachother, lets say that the first one is a sell and the next one is a buy, you put them through a test. Zoom in on the 1h charts and take the 8 candles. If the last candle high is the highest of all the 8, you buy. If not, ignore. Vice versa with buy and sell but then the low needs to be lower then all. Note that this rule is only applied when there are 1 or more pinbars next to eachother. If there are 3 pinbars, you do the test with the 12 candles. With 4 pinbars, 16. Etc.

Hi exegesen read the first post it explains what to do with consecutive signals and with priority signals I’m not 100% sure personally there is a post about it somewhere could do with finding that one myself!

Sell AJ @ 80.766, EJ @100.664 inside bars. All previous buys pairs hit SL.

I have same inside bar sell stops, now my account is really small, so I’m forced to trade just one lot, I’ll put sl to half TP when it hits it and let trade have opportunity to run, until account gets big enough to go back to “two trades per trade”…or bust…hope not…this week the news has been absolutely the opposite of every single signal after monday, same as last week…I think there is still a majority of traders who are not trading at all, and have their capital just sitting in their base currency accounts, or they have dumped tech analysis for news temporarily, since it’s pretty much the end of the Euro happening before our eyes in slow motion for now.

My demo accounts are getting smaller everyday hehehehe.

On one of the demo accounts I’m using a slighty modified version. First, I’m using 40,40,70 instead of ATR, second, I’m checking that every IC fourth 1H bar to be above all closes for buy or below for sell.

Comparing with the default verification that checks only that the close of the fourth bar to be above the close of the first bar, it is giving less false trades, and, while it has been losing, the loss is about 20 % less than the loss of the default technique :slight_smile:

oh, thanks very much. i really got something wrong.
possibly that contributed to my total loss of 21% (10,5 x risk per trade) in 4days :smiley: ahahaha

No new trades on these 4 hour candles, just have two open from inside bars still, EJ and AJ…that AU finally did what is was supposed to, but no signal for it :frowning:

This thread has quietened a lot the past week! Anyone know what jawas up to?

My inside AJ bar hit TP, EJ still open, new sell pin bar on AJ, and inside bar sell on AU…
Not sure where SJ is.

Brought AJ morning star

EUR/USD IC Short
GBP/USD IC Long
EUR/GBP IC Short
AUD/JPY MoStar Long

still doing the ATR SL TP. hope will have some good trades

Didn’t he say that he was trying something else (in addition to this system) and he would tell us how it works next week ? :slight_smile: