JÄWÄ's 'Experimental' Price Indecision System

At 20:00EST I bought AU with a pinbar and stop sell on GJ with a bear inside bar.

Sell Pin Bar on EU, EJ, GJ & AJ. Buy on UCHF.
Even an Evening star on GJ according to Jonkie’s indicator.

I’m going to sell these pin bars on EJ, GJ, and AJ, too…maybe this week will be a good week to build the account back up.

Me too. Sold that three, also au.

i’m using pepperstone which is GMT+3… AJ, EJ, GJ all had valid pin bars on the close of the 0:00 candle.

Friends, my advice will be not to trade candle pattern directly, instead look these patterns when price action is at support or resistance. Your trading will improve a lot.

Just sharing my personal experience… :slight_smile:

All loses since starting of the week. To good I’m on demo hehehehe.

Yep no account left…definitely sideways chop, great uncertainty still…I thought all the bailout requests yesterday would be good for sells signals…S/R is ok idea, this week will either be between them or bash right thru if the Euro sells off like it’s supposed to, I’ll be just demoing now.

the problem with S/R is that it takes out the mechanical, fully automated method of this system, and introduces human interpretation of what is a S/R and what is not :frowning:

@Jonkie76: I hve been reading of your indicator and download the zip file. Can you please explain how do I load it to my MT4 or use it? I opened it and it was blank on the Errors, Find in Files and Online library, except the Help tab. I have another 70 pages to catch up in this forum, sometimes wanting to jump over to the current dates but at the same time I am not wanting to miss any tips or instruction.
@Jawa: Thank you very much for all your explanation, I had been trading at 0.01 lot mainly on pin bars as the others seems to be a bit confusing for me even though I had read a few times #1. At this stage, I am in negative. Also due to the timing and work hours, I am only able to watch the charts after work which is my broker time 10:00 and USA time 4am while NZ time 19:00. Great work and appreciate very much your so helpful and patience.

So far, the last two weeks depleted all the demo accounts I ran with it.

I think this method needs something to detect bad market conditions, to avoid this ugly time, maybe a checking the standard deviation on a daily view or something like that.

Last week I made a profit on gj, around 160 pips (made 240 but paid around 80 in spread) only trading the 1 pair at the moment. Down around 210 pips this week so far

I’m trading demo only with GBPJPY, I’m down 275 pips for the week.

Here is why this strategy is on hold, like all others…

AUDUSD Trades in Smallest Non Holiday Range of 2012 | DailyFX

there is no tradable moves, currencies are sitting still, awaiting the outcome of EU summit tomorrow, hopefully it will hurry up and be settled, if so, next week will be much better…we need some real movement for this to work.

@anyone: Can someone please help me in trying to use the indicator in #1310? I am trying to use it but don’t know how. Please help. Thanks

dont be lazy, Google how to load indicators! It’s a generic process

@ Smacko: That’s very helpful. As I explained in #1310, I tried but the tabs were all blank. I recall you had very little knowlege regarding the pin bars and zoom in on 1 hour chart and asked very simple questions but still members here were very helpful to you.

Jonkie has stated he is no longer supporting his indicator, however all you need to do is place the indicator in you’re mt4 folder path experts\indicators then restart mt4. Drag it into the chart, if that doesn’t work the file may be corrupt. Post a screenshot, not sure I understand what’s missing.

Thanks Smacko.

@pipcompounder so with this euro stuff is it affecting other pairs for this method and if so why? I’m trading gj and price has gone nowhere since Monday is it anything to do with this and if so how? Thanks mate