Jay's Unofficial BabyPips Book Club

I am reading it now and i am feeling depressed. Well i’ve invested once all credit cards balance and lost it, oh pain, painful pain, but taking a home loan for it? Dam, you have to be crazy. I am feeling depressed right now.

Regards.

It was a JOKE…

I’m good at that. I just got camtasia for free. I should be flying a pirate flag.

Dude…awesome! Thanks ICT… this will be most helpful for everyone here I think. :slight_smile:

Jay

Good morning TALOND!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Did you HAVE to ‘rain on my parade’??? LOL!!!

Read this post and my response thereto:

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/41815-adam-theory-markets-my-gift-you-will-change-your-life.html#post297030

No worries though I assure you. LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

Hey guys… just wanted to give you all the update. Will post more tonight about the chapter we will cover…and exactly how this will work.

Stay Tuned!

Jay

Hi Jay

Just found the thread and made use of ICT’s gift to the community. Count me in, hope I can make the discussion if time zone difference allows. If I can’t make the chat room I’ll certainly be reading and commenting along here.

Thanks to you for the thread and to ICT for the link

HoG

Hi Jay

Great idea, I’m def interested!

This was a truly amazing gift… Thank you so much for doing this.

count me in!

What an awesome idea, I can’t wait o get involved… :smiley:

What about books about MQL? Has smbd see smth interesting? Could you pls share link (or even Name).

Thanks.

Guys i am reading chapter 2 of Market Wizards, where is the club???

I’m almost done with chapter 1, great read so far. I wonder if later books have more useful insights for today’s markets though.

I first put these interviews aside as it felt like I wasn’t really gleaning anything from it all… until I was trading larger and the realm of Psychology and drawdown and uncertainty introduced me to the need to learn what others have experienced… I got that from these two MW volumes. I’ve been at it for a long time… there is wealth of inspiration and experience in those pages for those who can “see” it.

The second chapter seems more like my style of trading, eventhougth it is not the same stocks as forex.

Im def in :slight_smile: weekend reading awaits

Hello everyone ! I would be very glad to join you all in this “nerd” club ! Just joking !! =]
For real it is very good and interesting idea. We can look at it as an opportunity to understand deeper some of the concepts found in the books and find new interpretations - all this done in an intelligent company will motivate us all for better trading and achieving best.
Thank you eremarket for organizing people for interesting future conversations! Hope it’s not too late to join you =]

Im in too, just got my copy of Market Wizards(even though I have read the New Market Wizards :D, wich was great btw)

I am not much of a reader, but to be successful in any discipline, one has to learn to learn from the masters of that discipline. This is my second month since I joined the Forex community, I guess I could do with whatever assistance is available. I have to sharpen my focus of what I read.There is so much written and still being written on Forex you get punch drunk from just deciding to focus your reading on. But the School of Pipsology is a great area to start. Does anyone know whether it is available in book form. Happy trading