Jerome's Journal

Not great Vicki. Trading is mainly about psychology and we’re all affected by this pandemic so I’m not too hasty to blame the markets when the problem may likely just be within.

Things were tragic in July witch I put down to holiday season so I took August off

I’m trying to feel my way back but no bravado here, this is a tough old game. I’ve had periods when I can do no wrong but it always comes down like a house of cards

Given a choice of mentor one making 200% per month or one making 5% I would choose the one who makes consistent profit, making a lot counts for very little if you give it all back the next month with interest!

Anyway, with confidence not too high here we go again …

No secret systems here, You have the Samurai system which is simply three moving averages EMA10 upper close and lower - thats it on the left chart.

Then on then right you have Donchian Channels, with QQE and ADX and EMA50 all pretty much bog standard

The idea is loosely following on from Greg Jones who did very well with his 10 - 20 pip Strategy on this site some years ago and he added the Samurai toward the end, and Ive added the confluence of ADX and QQE crossovers which I’ve arrowed above

It really should win like so many others, but probably won’t

Happily it did win quite convincingly, now all I need to do is repeat the process - some win some don’t. I don’t have any answers,