Jimmy Wong Candelstick strategy

Hi to all,

I am new about forex and I am looking for a good strategy to follow…I saw on youtube that guy Jimmy Wong forex that is using a candlestick strategy without an indicator and look like that strategy is working really well…

Someone did is course on Shangai? Is a scam or a real good strategy?

Thank you for your help.

bye:21:

His not going to tell u anything new that is not freely available online.

Worst, he might plant ideas that are not solid advice re trading.

Always remember, if he is trading well, than he wont be teaching for a fee.

hi friend…i do not know about what u r asking but these r helpful for u coz those r similar to what u looking for and are free.

http://forums.babypips.com/trade-journals/47465-bijoys-trading-set-ups.html
http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action.html

and there r many like dnbpriceaction, price action for dummy’s…etc…hope this help u. thank u.

I watched a number of his Youtube vids. He is known as the forex “magician” and it seems appropriate. He seems to enjoy the thunderous applause from attendees when he magically picks perfect entries and exits from just glancing at a chart. There do not seem to be any details whatsoever on what kind of training you can expect or what you will be learning in his courses from either his videos or his website.

If he is teaching a legitimate and repeatable strategy then I would expect his videos to show a bit more of his classroom setting (even if he doesn’t reveal anything about his methods) other than just his showmanship, fist pumping and bowing to the crowd.

Is he legit? Maybe. I would be very careful about him living up to his “magician” reputation by using smoke and mirrors and making your money disappear. If nothing else, you would be entertained. Who knows? Maybe he can also pull a rabbit out of his hat.

Jimmy Wong is a total SCAM Forex Trainer and school.
Cheated us in vietnam with Babylons.

Do not believe in Jimmy Wong of JF Lennon. we students lost money after learning from him. And Jimmy Wong does not care about us.

Collect money and go.
And Jimmy Wong wants to collect money from students here and trade for them. Minimum US$200,000. Jimmy Wong think we vietnam people easy to cheat. Act like big VIP here. F#ck face.

Jimmy Wong. Big fat lousy con man Jimmy Wong

read this jf lennon school comments at this website known as " forex dna jf lennon"

you will learn more on Jimmy Wong jf lennon scam tricks

Bingo.

“Want to know how to get in and out at the right time?” “Want to learn? you’ll just have to lose all sorts of money before that will happen.” So buy my system! uhh no. lol

I have learned with him in VietNam. It’s scam.

and he bluffed about his strategy has earn 1000 pips on his facebook profile and fanpage, while his students kept SLing most of the times for that whole month

Right on target; nothing to add as it says it all.

Right on target; nothing to add as it says it all.[/QUOTE]

I wonder if those fancy cars he shown off are bought by the money collected from the courses fees or really from “trading” forex.

In Viet Nam, we must pay 4000$ for a Jimmy Wong’s course. But when we have many losses by using JW strategy and we begin to complain about strategy, he call us the rebels.

a simple true thing is…Jimmy will cheat you
all his said are lies
Jimmy strategy should be through away. Maybe you will won if you do in the opposite direction with his strategy.

It puzzles me why anyone would spend $4K on a course. Much better to invest that money in yourself and lose it by trading and learning from mistakes.

In the Vietnam pitching seminars held by Babylons, he shown off his record of winning 2000% of the original account balance. And using a chart of his best performed month(which is May 2012), he shows that the setup based on his strategy(on that month) has TPed most of the time. Out of 6 consecutives setups, there are only around 2 SLs, and he played until won 6 TPs.

And a lot of people have fall for that trick!

It is called common sense. Unfortunately too many approach trading with the wrong mindset. Getting 4 out of 6 trades right is hardly a great accomplishment.

[QUOTE=“TheLastBear;516795”]

It is called common sense. Unfortunately too many approach trading with the wrong mindset. Getting 4 out of 6 trades right is hardly a great accomplishment.[/QUOTE]

Well ur right on the 4 out of six.

But if the risk to reward ratio is higher than, say 1:2, than 4 out of 6 is quite good.

1:3 RRR and a 4 out of 6 is great trading.

The bench mark of 1:4 is really hitting good home runs in my opinion.

Anyway this post is not a vouch for the Jimmy guy. Dont know him. Just saying that there is more to the numbers.

Jimmy might be a profitable trader himself. However when his students pay about $4-5k enrolling in the course he just teaches them MA crossover(jwt) & counting the numbers of candlesticks(rf ), such lousy methods…
How disappointing…!

That’s true, there is more to numbers if you want to understand the full story.

Sounds like a lot of people in Vietnam have a lot of spare cash laying around in their house to just pull it in their suitcases so easily. Did you even ask for a bargain or a discount by any chance? I am sure Vietnamese know how to negotiate about prices…In Asia, they don’t usually pay for a mark up price, they bring that price down to the ground…