Join BabyPips.com’s 2018 Thanksgiveaway! 🦃

This is sooooo amazing! :smiley: Hahaha. We don’t really celebrate Thanksgiving here but I don’t mind celebrating it with BabyPips! :blush:

Good job on this too! :blush: OMG you guys have been very present and helpful. :slight_smile: You deserve it! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for doing this!

1 Like

Guess what I’m getting if i win…

He he…

2 Likes

babypips you are the best platform to learn about forex for beginners and experienced alike.

Good luck everybody!

Wonderful. Am I eligible even though I got reward last time? :laughing:

Congratulations BabyPips! Keep it up and thank you for this another amazing giveaway! :blush:

Sounds good!

Congratulations on your achievement Babypips!!! Thanks for this giveaway and hopefully I win this time haha! :grinning:

Congratulations Babypips. As expected, this SHOULD be record breaking community and it did. Those emojis lol way made me laugh.

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving to all our US friends! Say goodbye to that diet until after Christmas! Ha.

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving to all

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys across the pond

Happy thanksgiving people!
i am thankful for everything that happened in my life this year. what are you guys thankful for?

yeah! wishing thanksgiving had a santa :crazy_face: . well that doesn’t really count happy thanksgiving guys really wishing i met you all in person for a good time

I have to say that I am impressed with how fresh the forum is feeling, and how many new initiatives there are going on. It all helps give a sense of community, which I imagine is what will keep people coming back.

And Happy Thanksgiving to all our American posters!

ST
(Better late than never, sorry didn’t find this thread yesterday!)

3 Likes

ST, you are right, I remember the bad times, it took a while but thankfully there is a much more positive atmosphere about the place.

Lol - just remembering back to a time where you helped out a poster by giving your own experience to his question - then he called you all sorts simply because it didn’t work out for him.

Just thinking of @anon46773462 - wish he had a harder shell, the one that comes with age - maybe he’ll chip in later - I enjoy giving my opinion on the market, whether it’s right or wrong, it helps me think about what’s up ahead.

Now must post about oil :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Greetings to my fellow BabyPippers and the revolutionary Babypips team, all the way from the forgotten continent!
We don’t celebrate “Thanksgiving” in South Africa but we sure are grateful about factors improving our investment sentiment!!! But Happy Thanksgiving to y’all :balloon::fireworks::tada::confetti_ball:May y’all be thoroughly Blessed and Prosperous!!!
Thanks for the excellent servitude BabyPips!!! This portal and your knowledge and attitudes are rare, priceless & inspirational…
:v:

Lol yes I remember him - I tried to tell him it was just my opinion, based on my experience, and that he should make his own decision. I think he expected me to make good his trading losses! Hilarious, in a way. Made me think twice about answering even the most innocent of questions!

Good to hear from you, hope you’re well.

1 Like