Join BabyPips.com’s 2018 Thanksgiveaway! 🦃

Think Thanksgiving is only for friends and family? Well, you ain’t seen stuffing yet! * badum tss *

Just because we’re all a bunch of online strangers, doesn’t mean we can’t celebrate Thanksgiving! Let this Thanksgiveaway be our way of thanking you all for being part of our community.

But if there’s one thing we’d really like to thank you guys for, it’s the amazing help and support you’ve shown each other. Whether it’s a newbie asking about the most basic forex question or a more advanced trader asking for technical advice, this year, you all have been so positive. And that’s something no amount of money can… pie. Ha!

ALSO! With a boatload of gratefulness and an insane amount of pride, we’d like to share with you that this year, BabyPips.com has received record-breaking traffic!!!

As more new and experienced traders come and join our community, we know they’ll have the same positive and welcoming learning experience so many members here have come to enjoy.

Basically, what we’re saying is… to celebrate Thanksgiving, we’re launching our own Thanksgiveaway!!!

Here’s how you can join this SUPER easy Thanksgiveaway:

1. Hit the Yes button in the poll question below. This is so we know to include you in the giveaway pool of entries!
  2. Write at least 3 posts within the giveaway period. No, not 3 of the same exact post - we’re not looking for spammers! (For the newbies, you can write 3 posts anywhere in the forums. You can even introduce yourself in this thread!)
  3. Have an avatar. Yes ladies and gents, you gotta have a profile picture! You don’t need to use your actual photo - you can pick ANY photo other than the default letter that all anons get.

But here’s the awesome part. Depending on what your user Trust Level is (check out Pipstradamus’s write up on this one), your Amazon.com gift card prize changes! Here’s the breakdown:

• 1 TL3 (“Regular”) winner will win USD75
  • 1 TL2 (“Member”) winner will win USD30
  • 1 TL1 (“Basic User”) winners will win USD10
  • 1 TL0 (“New User”) winners will win USD5

The winners will be selected randomly from the pool of posts created within the giveaway time frame. So the more posts you have, the more chances of winning!

The giveaway period starts today, November 13, 2018 and ends November 27, 2018, 11:59PM, EST.

We will announce the winner on this same thread on November 28, 2018. The prize will be in an Amazon.com e-gift card format. This means all we’ll need from you is your email address.

Here’s the poll! Make sure you smash that YES button!

• YES! Count me in this Thanksgiveway plz.
  • Nope, I don’t want to join. I just want to… vote.

0 voters

Good luck and this Thanksgiving, don’t forget to eat, drink, and cranberry. (Too easy, sorry!)

14 Likes

I hope that’s not just from me constantly refreshing the forum page :sweat_smile:

Jokes aside though, congratulations to the BP team for this excellent news!

5 Likes

You won’t find us complaining about that! Ha. Thank you so much @Nifa! Grateful to have you here!

3 Likes

Congratulation … very happy for babyP. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I’m Tochukwu from Nigeria. The best thing that has ever happened to me is getting connected to babypips. Just in 7days I know speak forex like a pro.

2 Likes

Awesome idea, PipsBoss :wink: I am IN

2 Likes

Awesome, works for me!

1 Like

Wow! This is great news ! BP is indeed an authority regarding the forex industry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Been learning a lot with u guys. Hope the best for you this days.

2 Likes

I am mfonnix. I want to say thanks so much to baby pips for helping us get a foot in the forex market

2 Likes

A record that will continue to be broken year after year.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

The next great initiative! Well done, BP!
I’ve had my win and will skip this giveaway for that reason.
Good luck to everyone who’s participating!

2 Likes

babypips have really put me into light on how i understood when trading psychological and emotionally…which it has really help me…though am still learning and will keep learning till I continually
Keep getting it right . I’m in for the #Thanksgiveaway👍

2 Likes

Thank you too BabyP it’s been a wonderful learning experience :100::blush:

2 Likes

I’m Ashish from India. I’ve learnt a lot from babypips. People suggested me this site for going through basics of forex trading. Here I am!

2 Likes

what you have learned from here , if explain, beginners can get new something

2 Likes

Okay, half the puns I try not laughing @, but eventually I can’t help myself to chuckle. I appreciate the practical breakdown of the information you all have to offer, it makes me feel appreciated as an individual and definitely makes me WANT to heed the advice of not rushing into the market after looking at a breakdown once.
Thank you all for your effort, lame nerd punching corny puns, which overall shapes out to be humor.
Oh, and yeah, the info is good too.

3 Likes

I wonder what the numbers are!

3 Likes

This is awesome, hopefully I can win something!

2 Likes

In the highs of millions I guess. Higher highs expected.

3 Likes