José Luis Cases Lozano

José Luis Cases Lozano teaches courses to teach beginning traders the methods and techniques of a profession for which, he emphasizes, a training is necessary. He calls himself a trader and promotes courses that are useless. I paid for the 6w Stock Exchange course at Tradertwit, which is defined as “a private, moderate, independent and purely formative network of investors” and this man is the Executive Director of that investor, which is nothing more than a facade, since he presumes that he used it to copy operations of traders better than him. And not satisfied with this, I learned that this Mr. José Luis Cases Lozano allegedly cheated several million euros with Husesolar, a developer of renewable energy that presumably broke and ruined its investors.

1 Like

I am sorry you lost money :frowning:
I hate all these scam teachers

1 Like

Not sure if you’re saying his teaching doesn’t work or if it does work but is just bad value.

What is the strategy or strategies that he teaches?

As everything has been verified of his scams, now this person tries to improve his reputation with this type of notes https://medium.com/@marodriguez.trabajo/jose-luis-cases-lozano-el-ataque-es-la- best-defense-bdcbfcda66a5 Is the attack the best defense? Cyber ​​bullying? He would not be the first businessman or swindler who tries to justify his negative ratings by saying that it makes him cyberbully, many people from 2013 and more have accused José Luis Cases Lozano as someone who is arrogant and who is not even able to recognize when he is wrong, he is rude and Bad person. I’m not surprised you went through this and I’m very sorry for the scam.

1 Like

This gentleman also called Dasziel is a dilemma, I took a risk with Tradertwit but after doing it I felt that I was being scammed and that it was a waste of time. The explanation is very vague and as a user of another forum says “from it derive things so opaque with the BAT” … In itself, it is a game for children, but if you want to be a trader and dedicate yourself to that really being there not you will get nothing, it will be a waste of time, some have called it a scam because its creator José Luis Cases touts it as one of the greatest creations of the millennium and in fact it is not like that: eek: So … Tradertwit becomes a program for see how others earn money and becomes a psychological stress to think that you also have to win, the effort you put with your mind, not the program (Thing is supposed to be what they propose). I think they are looking to hunt everyone who does not know the system and who registers and pays thinking that it will succeed, but actually is a proposal for experienced traders who want to sell their courses in the community, they are the ones who really earn . It is a kind of game-social network, but those who have set it up seek to generate their own profits and not help the trading community, something like the Bolsia forum.

What is the strategy or strategies that he teaches?

Recently this man closed the web tradingchess .com hurting a lot of users to whom he promised thousands of euros but in reality he paid absolutely nothing and it is not the first time that it happens, he did the same with the website reto20K .com. Don’t trust their services.