Journal of a 90%+ win rate trader :)

With this kind of win rate, you’d be compounding and you’d be a millionaire in 6 months!!

Do you have a program? Can I join? How much is it?

2 Likes

Haha this was what I was thinking/getting at. With basic compounding based on historical results it seems like he will overtake Bezos in a couple of years…

1 Like

With compounding, his account would be literally the third largest economy in the world. He could bail all of South America out of debt without breaking a sweat.

2 Likes

Come on! You do not even know if he is actually trading. He could simply be posting made-up performances. Although I recognize extreme performance can be achieved,

This is my performance for the last seven trading days. I can normally get to 700-800% before I am psychologically affected by the size of the account growth.
day1 : 30%
day2 :70%
day3 : 121%
day4: 187%
day5: 274%
day6 :387%
day7: 534%

The above is manual trading.

My extreme equity growth record for automated systems is work in progress. So far 684% in seven weeks.

@FreeForLife oh man! Do you have a program, too?! How can I sign up?

1 Like

Thank you. I would never risk another man’s money when manual trading.

I have made a very good FREE automated MT4 strategy (EA) available for all, the details are in my thread: Free For Life EAs

You are welcome to use it.

2 Likes

Not going to tell people when I open trades.

I tend to average out to $100+ per week per $1k in my account.

Bu I am not going to keep putting in all of my money each time, or not taking out or leaving profits alone.

I protect my account by keeping a cash reserve.

Last year when I made $20k in three months I didn’t even use $10k in my account to trade with.

DM me to get my discord name, but I don’t sell anything, but I like to talk trading. Don’t want to do anything against the rules here.

Not going to be able to keep doing this forever, dude lol.

Not sure you realize how hard this is to actually do. I am not going to be able to keep doing this.

Happy to show you screen shots and talk on discord. Just dm me.

Never going to do that. I am just a guy in Jacksonville Florida trading in between work at a tax company.

Why work if you have such a high success rate? With that kind of compound, you could simply buy businesses and let your money work for you.

Why work? Why would you stop yourself from being a millionaire or billionaire?

1 Like

Do you realize how hard trading is?

1 Like

Sure, it’s difficult. But less difficult for someone like you who can steadily profit 10% per week. That’s amazing!! I’ve never chatted with a millionaire before. I’m kind of starstruck!

This is amazing! Do you have a big house with lots of cars in the driveway? I’ve seen on youtube that rich people have stuff like that. Is it true?!

Increasing an account by 800% is like walking on water. You’re like the Bill Gates of forex!

5 Likes

I get you’re jealous, but please leave my thread.

2 Likes

@moderators please remove this guy’s posts.

1 Like

You can easily shut up all the haters by posting a fxblue link to show everyone that you are not lying.

PS: Freeforlife, you’re a fraud. Your total deposits add up to 3,700. Your total withdrawals add up to 5,800 and equity is 1,300. That’s a total of 7,100. Your gain is not even 100%, much less 684%. MQ5L is a scam site.

Plenty of proof on my account at forexfactory. Happy to show you on discord too.