Journal of a 90%+ win rate trader :)

Probably.

Actually I would hope he’s as youthful as that. The young are entitled to be arrogant - but only till they stop being young.

1 Like

I thought I already did. Drop it. Go and do something useful.

Note to self:
Drop it. Go and do something useful.

You haven’t. You can’t point to individual posts. Everything you’ve mentioned about the OP has been without evidence and made up. All a crusade to cater to your insecurities.

Take your journal policing to actual failed journals, or better yet put up one of your own. Atleast then there’ll be a chance we’ll finally get to see you dissect and analyze a chart for once

Its hard to critique what the OP has said since he has said so little.

He’s started off by saying he has a 90% win rate. I suppose we’re all meant to Oooh! and Aaah! over that. You don’t think that’s arrogant? Or boasting?

What has he said about trading? Perhaps I missed some insights here… maybe you could point to some really useful information for other traders?

I said earlier I don’t support personal attacks on any babypips member. And I have not attacked anyone so far as I can tell. Now you’re coming close to calling me a liar.

No. I think it’s perfectly acceptable and even encourage him to write so. In fact he should’ve taken it up a few notches and proclaimed himself to be the best trader in the world. It’s his journal. If his that’s the thought process he needs to channel into to get his trades going by all means he should.

Where is this a pre-requisite to any journal? Is this some made up rule to attack him? If so can you demonstrate you applying this rule consistently in other journals?

I don’t care for his trades because I won’t trade like him. I liked his interaction with the members and find his thought process insightful. He’s appears to be a regular person working b/w jobs, trying to maintain a healthy mindset while grinding just 3 pairs when he can. Love all of his posts so far. Better than most other journals out there.

I’m calling you a blatant liar. If you weren’t you’d point to specific posts to prove your points. That fact that you can’t only leads me to this conclusion.

I have stated my opinion on this guy’s posts and motives.

He’s not required to provide any information but I have stated its my opinion this thread has been a waste of space. Its my opinion he’s arrogant and a boaster. I could be wrong. I don’t say he’s lying about his 90% win rate or his overall success in trading.

You’re entitled to your opinion as to his motives and possible character but saying I’m a liar because my opinions are different to yours is unjustified.

1 Like

Good job maintaining a positive mindset inspite of losses. Ref quote below

Scaling in/pyramiding into trades. Ref quote below

Limiting trading instruments to just 3. Focused trading approach. Ref quote below

Taking out profits regularly for living expenses and portfolio diversification. Ref quote below

Edit: I"m confident we could’ve had more if we didn’t drive him out of BP.

1 Like

At the end of the day Darthdimsky it irrelevant who right or wrong you having go at the “wrong” people

You’re right. I was wrong to call you a liar. I now realise you genuinely believe him to be that way based on the topic thread. You’ve alluded to and mentioned that this entire time. This has been hard for me to digest because I didn’t think you’d arrive at conclusions this prematurely.

1 Like

Respectfully disagree. We’ve collectively driven away a forum member who’s been nothing but cordial in his exchanges. Only because it didn’t agree to our perceptions of trading.

I’ve ruined amicable relationships with senior forum members in exchange and if that’s the price to pay so be it.

4 Likes

No hard feelings here @darthdimsky.

2 Likes

Happy May day where are all the May Poles :smiley::sob:

May Poles banned - 'ealth ‘n’ safety

Yep I actually Google it I am old enough to actually remember inth from primary school but also one of my favourite films of all time The Wickerman staring the late Edward Woodward , Christopher Lee

And course the gorgeous Britt Ekland

1 Like

It’s hilarious the American trying to remake two or three our most iconic films the Wickerman ,Get Carter and Straw Dogs (well located and stars British actors )

Hi there! I think I probably know hat your trading strategy is, cos I have a similar one involving v high win rate! And I don’t blame you for not giving too much away. Everyone should remember that trading is a zero sum game - you only win cos someone else loses. There aren’t any successful traders giving away their strategies on public forums, but I agree it fun (and a bit naughty) to toss in a few tantalising details and see who bites… Traders need to think outside the box and get their own edge.

1 Like

Very interesting, I also want to trade by arranging trade plan in this way.

i have never declined to provide myfxbook and also i post whole screenshots of my account with the account number showing in case someone cant wait until we finish the test phase of the system but wanna view myfxbook of my thread’s account now.

[Edited for a Forums Violation]