Journal of my QAV strategy

Hi @steve369,

Can I ask for losing trade, how many % that you are willing to lose?

I have a daily limit of 5% for open trades.
That lesson was learnt when I lost 13 different trades on one day.

2 Likes

Good to all, I comment a little on what has happened.

These two weeks have been bad, quite a lot, a loss that exceeds 4%, you could say that nothing happened.
I am currently automating my system a little, this is because I have been going out to travel and carrying a laptop is quite uncomfortable for me.

Despite the losses I fully trust my system, and I hope that soon I can recover a little, however if it does not happen I must also accept it, then I publish some images of my risk stability, rated by darwinex.

The month had started its first two weeks with a loss that exceeded 4%, fortunately it has been mitigated, and for this last week the system accumulates a loss a little over 2%.

With these 3 remaining days of August, I hope that the trading strategy can provide some positive surprise, if not, hopefully next September will be better.

news: From the month of September, the trading system will work automatically.

Today’s image is the current rating of darwinex, which has reached 69 points, very soon will enter the range of 70.

1 Like

Good morning to all readers,

Finally August is over, the balance at the end was bad but not so bad, I did not do anything extraordinary, I just kept trading according to the system.

I must emphasize some things, one of them is that this year does not stop being the worst in the whole history ( backtest), and this month also starts with a fall ( 1.6%) therefore and thanks to the teachings I receive in these losses, I have decided to reduce the risk and exposure for the second month in a row.

I have already worked on the EA and made the necessary modifications, so soon you will be able to see, perhaps, a smoother line in the graph, a reduction also in the “risk stability” attribute.
The target is the same, at least 16% each year, but as we should all know, this is decided by the market.

For the time being this is the report so far I leave an image with the current graph, you know you can leave your comments.

Best regards

https://www.darwinex.com/es/darwin/QAV

1 Like

This is rather aggressive, but still quite doable, in my opinion. I’ve read about people getting 10-12% per year, but that’s mostly passive investing.

16% requires a more active trading approach, right?

Looking good!!!