Journaling platform for Stocks

Hello,
I know this is a FX site but I was just wondering is there a free journally site like myfxbook that you can link or copy trades (stocks etc) to from a trading platform like Ig etc? or maybe it can be done on Myfxbook.
Cheers

1 Like

Some suggestions from Microsoft Copilot (which I am testing for usefulness).
Personally, I used to subscribe to TradingView until 2022, but recently, I use their free version a lot, and find many apps I use for crypto trading have TradingView embedded. Whilst I used to keep images of many setups, my strategies and plans are now fully developed and I do not need to review history, unless it is for a new strategy. Like many great apps, the longer you use them, the more comfortable you become with them.

Copilot

Certainly! If you’re looking for alternatives to Myfxbook or platforms where you can link or copy trades, here are some options:

1. FX Blue:
  • Features: FX Blue provides tools for analyzing trading performance, charts, copy trading, and alerts.
  • Connection Method: It requires a more manual approach to account setup.
  • Focus: Primarily focused on forex trading1.
  1. Investing.com:
  1. TradingView:
  1. DailyFX:
  • Features: DailyFX offers news, analysis, and real-time data for forex, indices, commodities, stocks, and cryptocurrencies.
  • Connection Method: Not specifically for linking trades, but it’s a valuable resource for traders.
  • Focus: Wide range of tradable assets1.

Additionally, if you’re interested in maintaining a trading journal, consider these free options:

3 Likes

Thank you so much Mondeoman for taking the time out with your response. I am not tech savvy but I am looking forward to checking out some of the options you gave.
Cheers from Ireland
John