Jumping over a Fence!

Greetings BabyPips!

I totally found this site by accident, what a great discovery this has been. I’ve traded (and lost) over the years and finally, decided to jump , leaving the 9 to 5 feet 1st into the world of Forex! I am a sponge and this site has been amazing at filling up my head with nuggets of wisdom.

The Plan:
100 DEMO trades after I complete ALL sections of BabyPips before i even think of using Green Backs.
Alway use a Stop loss within a % of ATR (still trying to sort out that % rate).
Understand that my EXITs are more critical than my entries.
Keep indicators to a minimum.

Risk Management:

• No more then 1% of my account balance
    ** Never more then 4 trades per day
    *** However, I can do 2 trades and double the number of units trades for a higher ROI on a single trade.
    Size does matter and managing my position size is a priority
    *Only Major Currencies
    ** Right now I am sticking with USD / CAD and USD / CHF
  • Trying to understand the currency volatility and how that can impact my trade.
    Working on the whole account funding management thingy.

I WANT to know more about this whole RoboPips info we get in the daily emails: Assuming the trades are made using a EA on Meta 4 or 5?

My goal is to find a 5 step process for how I enter and exit each trade and stick to it (OCD is not a bad thing). The only variable is what trading strategy I use base on Price Flux and market trend (Attempting to Keep it Simple).

Questions:
Can you Robo Trade on some other platform then Meta 4 or 5 (TradingView, NinjaTrader, Trade Station, etc).

Thanks for this awesome Site!

Cannot comment on the rest i.e. don’t trade FOREX. But TradeStation only for the pros. No automated trading. Only analytics and strategy testing.

Welcome. Seems you have a good plan so stick to it and you`ll see what will happened.Only remember to do not risk what you cant afford to lose. Good luck.

1 Like