šŸ’° June 2024: We now have our Midyear Giveaway Winners!

The first animal that came to mind is: a fish.

Because theyā€™re liable to get hooked by bait extended to lure themā€¦ and get hauled out of the water and eaten.

The moment youā€™ve been waiting for is finally here!

After a warm response and a whole bunch of creative entries, weā€™re excited to announce the winners of our midyear giveaway!

But before we do, a huge THANK YOU to everyone who participated! We all had so much fun reading your entries and this giveaway really showed off how clever everyone in our trading community is!

Now, without further adoā€¦

Letā€™s get started with the 2 winners of Amazon gift cards worth $15 and 3 months of Babypips Premium subscription.

Congratulations to @Bullie_Pippin and @EVGRINAUS!

Next up, letā€™s meet the 2 lucky winners of Amazon gift cards worth $25 and 3 months of Babypips Premium subscription.

Congratulations to @Imperator_KittyCat and @TrendswithBenefits!

And lastly, congratulations to the winner of the Amazon gift card worth $50 and 6 months of Babypips Premium subscription!

Itā€™s your lucky dayā€¦ @ayodimej1!

Congratulations to all of our winners! I will be reaching out to you shortly to ask for your PayPal addresses or BTC wallet addresses (depending on your chosen prize format).

Please be reminded that failure to respond within 7 days will result in automatic disqualification. I hope you stay tuned for more surprises, and if thereā€™s anything you want us to try for our next giveaway, please feel free to send me a message!

To our winners, we hope you enjoy your Babypips Premium experience.

Once again, a massive thank you to everyone who participated!

7 Likes

Congratulations Winners! Very Lucky! :innocent:

Better luck next time for others and me :smile:

Thank you for organizing the event to Babypips admins and staff! Looking forward to moreeā€¦ :champagne:

5 Likes

Congratulations guuuuys! :blush: I hope we get more chances to win in the future. :pray: Thank you for organizing this giveaway! :blush:

4 Likes

Congratulations to everyone!!!

@Penelopip Thanks for another great giveaway!!

4 Likes

Oh man, congrats everybody! Thatā€™s a great giveaway!

3 Likes

I grateful for this wonderful opportunity from Babypips. Big congratulations to me and other winners.
Absolutely, a very lucky day!

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!

2 Likes

Oooooh! Kittycat is overjoyed! :heart_eyes_cat:

67retd54w

This cat is happy and thankful for the pawesome winnings!
I am lucky and blessed! From the bottom of my heart and my 9 kitty lives, I am thankful and blessed!

56wtrstfdseras

Thank you and Kitty promises to continue to be active and helpful to the colony (community).

Pawesome! :smiley_cat:

May you break resistances and reach new highs!

2 Likes

Thank you! Stay pawesome and well!

1 Like

Thank you, oh pawesome hooman! Yes, you keep goin and doin your best! Stay pawesome and well!

Please sir Iā€™m new here into trading can you help me and teach me

Hello dear please Iā€™m New here and I want to take course with someone who wants to help me and start trading

Good day! Youā€™re in the right place. You can study the materials provided by Babypips for FREE!

I donā€™t teach any courses but I encourage you to study Babypips School of Pipsology. If my posts interest you, feel free to read my journals where i share my learnings but donā€™t expect a course from me. Kitty does NOT sell or teach courses (nor will kitty ever will!). Hihihiā€¦

Good luck out there!

Thank you so much for responding, Iā€™m a beginner and I donā€™t believe in quick success in trading but I want to try my best to be one

1 Like

Iā€™m lucky I got this

Thank you for the prize

1 Like

Hi and welcome. I have the same recommendation as Imperator_KittyCat. Start reading the Babypips School of Pipsology under the Learn Forex tab at the top of the page. When you have questions about things you donā€™t understand, first try a web search (eg Google search) for any terms you do not understand. If you still have trouble, open a new topic under Beginner Questions and ask the members. You will get a lot of answers which is always better than one answer only. Best of luck with the education.

1 Like

Thanks for the win and the shout out!:loudspeaker: I responded not to win, but to be more involved because of what Baby Pips has given for free for so long. So, keep the gift card, consider it me "buying you a coffee :coffee: :wink:, and thanks for what you do :+1:t5: