Just a little something about me

Hello everyone,

I’m just a simple gal who wants way more out of life. I’m just starting my journey into Forex Trading. I’ve heard and read alot about it. I’ve got time to learn, so why not? I hope to be really good at it. I have started setting goals and saving up for my first trade. My biggest motivator is the fact I grew up in a family that always struggled. I want to be the one who breaks that generational curse. I don’t need to be rich, just to live comfortable. I’m totally a work smarter not harder person. I’m excited to start this journey and I hope it’s the change I need. I’m down to do what it takes and I’m manifesting it. Speaking it into existence.:heart:

1 Like

Learning forex is not a big problem now. You can learn forex from different sources. You can read forex related books, You can follow forums, you can attend seminars. You can also create a demo account to practice.

1 Like

If you are not working hard enough, you cannot expect the market to work for you. Forex trading is quite difficult and it takes time for traders to make money in the market.

Wishing you all the best in this Journey of attempting to acquire success, The best place to start would be The School of Pipsology it would give you great knowladge what Trading is all about.